Why do Actors exaggerate their Heights? (Pics included)

Lo fucking L this is hilarious. Obviously anything under 5'10" is not a real man and they know it deep in their soul.

- sincerely,
Well hung 6'1" guy

True alpha celebs are guys like Vince Vaughn and liam neeson who are literally a foot taller than cruise
Rumor is Liam Neeson packs an absolute footlong too. Thick as a subway sandwich too

giphy.gif

Nobody respects a manlet.

6fe2dff8bfa6c63996b278bbacabd32a.jpg

They probably exaggerate their widths too.

I met the Rock and Karl Urban when they were at ComicCon for Doom (they came into the Joes Crab Shack I worked at behind the convention center)

I'm 5'11.5" and they were BOTH clearly taller than me. Rock is at least 6'3" and I'd say Urban is like 6'1

did this cat just pull a goobertaylor/Sylvia old school reference

my gawd

I met the Rock and Karl Urban when they were at ComicCon for Doom (they came into the Joes Crab Shack I worked at behind the convention center)

I'm 5'11.5" and they were BOTH clearly taller than me. Rock is at least 6'3" and I'd say Urban is like 6'1

Joes Crab shack is crap, they gave me some bad soft shell crab

Lol @ those lift shoes

I've never seen that shit before. Absolutely ridiculous.

I read somewhere that Rodman was only 5 foot 8 and had late growth spurt at 21 or something like that and grew all the way to 6 foot 6 by 22 years of age. Thats crazy if true, also read that Kevin Costner was 5 foot 2 when he graduated high school at 18 years old, and grew to 6 foot 1 by 23 years old.

This will give hope to the Mayberry manlets. @Pugilistic @shadow_priest_x @Zer

rofl I have a friend like this he always tip toes in camera shots, someone even called him out in Facebook when he did it. We even had a conversation when another friend asked how tall I was, I said Im about 5'7 or 5'8 and he chimes in and says no way Im 5'8 as he is 6 flat and we are like only 1 or 2 inches apart heehe

Back