Why do Actors exaggerate their Heights? (Pics included)

Well, technically he still gets more pussy than you, right? You're the one that brought sex "into subject on this thread" so don't get mad at me for pointing that out. It's also possible that he fucked more girls in a single week than Peter Criss ever did.
You can pick the short Sherdoggers.

All they post about is how they get pussy or how short guys get pussy. Can You imagine being so insecure and short that you think about it all day? Lol

You can pick the short Sherdoggers.

All they post about is how they get pussy or how short guys get pussy. Can You imagine being so insecure and short that you think about it all day? Lol

Except they don't get any.

Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif

giphy.gif

Nobody respects a manlet.

Because people discriminate on height. Especially women. This isn't new.

Why do actors or people exaggerate their height!

Five page thread ensues

Awesome, 6'+ sherdoggers (aka all of us, we're all 6'5+) don't even need to do shit for head, thats a standing BJ by default

Because people discriminate on height. Especially women. This isn't new.
Remind me of that time the chick said she don't date short dudes and I said I don't date fat womynz and she got pissed all night.

My friend on the other hand is a decent looking cat (no homo), and on Tinder he's been bombarded with messages of "what's your height" (he left it out)

5'7" guys who lie about their height are the ones who get themselves in the most trouble though. Classic example is the 5'7" guy putting down he's 5'9" on a dating site. He then gets a date with a girl who is 5'7". So she's thinking 'ok cool this dude is 2" taller than me'. She then shows up to the date in 4" heels and ends up towering the dude. I remember reading this scenario before where the girl basically just walked out when she saw him.

Lol so shallow

I think John Cena is one of the few honest wrestlers when it comes to height, he doesn't exaggerate it, he is a legit 6 foot

Yeah its weird, I remember Batista being only a few inches shorter than the Undertaker who is listed at 6 foot 10. Did Batista have some type of vertebrae surgery where they remove some discs or something that took 3 inches off his height? The Undertaker might be 6 foot 6 and not really 6 foot 10?

f4117ff18780c12195cd1a5286c9b9f3.jpg
Nope allot of fighters cut weight before big fights to give them stronger heavier punches. Carwin was a known fighter that cuts height.

6'6", same as Rodman. Pippen is considered to be 6'8"
3fbfaefff6c3a5225ce9f3f40ae23b6d.jpg

I read somewhere that Rodman was only 5 foot 8 and had late growth spurt at 21 or something like that and grew all the way to 6 foot 6 by 22 years of age. Thats crazy if true, also read that Kevin Costner was 5 foot 2 when he graduated high school at 18 years old, and grew to 6 foot 1 by 23 years old.

Back