Why do Actors exaggerate their Heights? (Pics included)

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vin Diesel wears some huge custom lift boots during his movies, I would think he might be 5 foot 9 barefoot? those boots look to give him a good 4 inches to his height
vin-diesel-fast-8-set-23.jpg

I was looking at some Pictures online and The Rock is listed as 6 foot 5, and 270, but when he is standing next to Charles Barkley who is 6 foot 4 he looks dwarfed by him. If I were to guess The Rock is about 6 foot 1 and 235 pounds. I remember Batista was listed as 6 foot 6 yet he was an same height and similar build to Chris Pratt who is an actual 6 foot 2. if he were 6 foot 6 he would be much taller than him.

452618782.jpg

Mark Wahlberg who is closer to 5 foot 7 yet claims 5 foot 10 is even smaller.

It seems the standard for Hollywood is if you are 5 foot 7 barefoot in real height, claim to either be 5 foot 9 or 10.

The+Rock+Charles+Barkley+Shaquille+ONeal+Mark+Walberg.jpg

the-rock-shaq-barkley.jpeg

And as you know Sylvester Stallone is the most famous lift wearer, the guy has to be 5 foot 6 yet claims 5 foot 11 he wears ridiculous lifts like the ones seen here.
Sylvester+Stallone+Arnold+Schwarzenegger+Expendables+bZ-KEGlgVqvl.jpg

Last edited:
pro wrestlers are bad examples, they always exaggerate their height for the sake of pretending everyone is a 7 foot monster

Charles does not have a ring

Fat fuck

Vin Disel is another one, he gets away with it because he has some long azz arms so when he wears lifts he looks taller.

What impresses me about Diesel though is he can do those fight scenes with those big booted lifts he wears you would think it would be harder to move in those things

13fd2042e5baed23582e9b0b55c9abdd.jpg

Robert Downey Jr is too extreme though lol, he has to have a 5 inch lift in these space boots
DowneyJrADN_468x825.jpg

that pic with shaq, barkley and the other two has to be shooped.
not because of dwayne or marky but no way shaq is that much bigger than barkley.
no way, right?

<1>
Bitch I'm 6' 6". Now pass me a turkey leg.

<{shaqs}>
And I'm 7' 1".

Barkley was like 6'4 1/2 and Hakeem was 6'9"...lol. Let's just round up to 6'6" and 7'....feels better, man.

Seems silly for all these supposedly Alpha males to be so insecure about their height. Tom Cruise was one of the worst, always wearing lifts, bitching about taller co-actors and actresses, and over-compensating by pretending to do ALL his own stunts. What a weirdo.

Robert Downey Jr is too extreme though lol, he has to have a 5 inch lift in these space boots
DowneyJrADN_468x825.jpg

Lol, you can the top of his foot being pushed up on the tongue of the shoe the implants are so big.

I thought 5'10 is the cut-off point?
Yep, Sherdog manlet level is 5'10". Coincidentally that's also the height of diminishing returns for normal life. Taller than that doesn't equate to success. :D

Vin Disel is another one, he gets away with it because he has some long azz arms so when he wears lifts he looks taller.

What impresses me about Diesel though is he can do those fight scenes with those big booted lifts he wears you would think it would be harder to move in those things

13fd2042e5baed23582e9b0b55c9abdd.jpg

DowneyJrADN_468x825.jpg

Vin Diesel is the worst. It has made me actually hate the guy because I can't stand frauds and people who aren't open about a transformation, although in his case he made no transformation and just wears lifts.

Vin claims 6'1, but Celebrityheight which I generally trust gives him 5'11.

Back