What is Mike Perry's ceiling?

What is his ceiling?

• Total voters
It's beyond what has been reached for an mma fighter so far. Think coca cola, mickey mouse, elvis presley, michael jackson...

He could be a draw if they keep giving him strikers but once he runs into guys with better ground games he will hit his wall.

Higher than Kevin Lees ceiling.
Kevin lee is fighting for the interim title in his division lol. Mike Perry would never in a million year make his way to any kinda of title shot in the WW division.
wrong.gif

Kevin lee is fighting for the interim title in his division lol. Mike Perry would never in a million year make his way to any kinda of title shot in the WW division.
wrong.gif

And you're fighting for the gayest person on SD.

It has become undeniable at this point that Platinum Mike Perry is the hottest prospect in the UFC. Everyone has an opinion on the man, they either love him or hate him
Infact in this very thread there will be haters posting gifs to prove my point

But let none of this distract you from the fact that Mike Perry is a truly awesome prospect
The first man to record two wins in one night in the modern era of the UFC, he submitted Thiago Alves via Terror and then KOed the body they brought in to be a sacrifice

The pressing issue on everyones mind is how high can he go?

champ champ champ

I think he will crack top ten but not top 5.
We'll see though, time for a step up in competition.

I do give him credit for knowing his market are the Bros that watch the UFC, and there are many and he's happy to cater to them.

You stated one fact and one opinion.
My bet im stating a fact. Im pretty certain Mike Perry will never sniff title contention. His ceiling is nowhere near Kevin Lees lol.

All the mike perry posts are making me hate mike perry and I know nothing about him other than he got wrekt by a career journeyman.

Just know he's one of the few if not the only man in the UFC with a 100% win/knockout ratio.

At 5'9, Mike Perry will never be able to reach his ceiling.

there's just really something special about ceilings, man.

It's not a very high ceiling. But who cares? It's still fun to watch him work.
g4HkJsapQHlp4yeWXvbpGRuXz8tt_wO1U-hREmPTINQ.gif

wrong.gif
Alrighty then, Mrs. Lee.

Back