What is Mike Perry's ceiling?

What is his ceiling?

• Total voters
I voted High for right now. When he becomes a complete fighter to go with dem black belt hands then I say a legit contender.

He has the potential..

Don't know how great he can be though, he's entertaining.

As high as the ceiling at Team Alpha Male.

His ceiling is anyone he fights with a better chin than 2017 Ellenburger.

<{cruzshake}>

Constant TMZ coverage, have heard casuals wax poetic about him

The only casuals talking about him are you and the other retards on his troll train.

Learn when a meme is dead, dipshit. Quit wasting forum space with your idiotic pointless joke topics you don't even believe in.

Fuck off.

The only casuals talking about him are you and the other retards on his troll train.

Learn when a meme is dead, dipshit. Quit wasting forum space with your idiotic pointless joke topics you don't even believe in.

Fuck off.
{<jordan}

Amazing

Fuck off.
The anger's changing you, Bobby.

drop-ceiling-tiles.jpg

Fuck off.
1nx2c9.jpg

All the mike perry posts are making me hate mike perry and I know nothing about him other than he got wrekt by a career journeyman.

Come on dude, he took that fight on 17 seconds notice, stepped into the cage with 3 broken legs and still gave Jouban all he could handle, Jouban a guy whose only losses in the UFC have come against top, premier, championship level talent

Fuck off.
Why are you always angry?

Kevin lee is fighting for the interim title in his division lol. Mike Perry would never in a million year make his way to any kinda of title shot in the WW division.
wrong.gif
What the fuck? How could u possibly have the information to make this statement??

12k followers on twitter

13k on Instagram

That isn't even a passing casual interest. There isn't any hiding anymore, if no one is bothering to follow you, you aren't in the public conscious. Google trends also confirms nobody cares about him.
What are u like 12 years old lol, we are talking about a guy who KOs 90% of his opponents and u are talking about twitter and instagram. How many followers do you have on instagram? Not many i take it, does that mean you suck at your job?

Back