What is Mike Perry's ceiling?

What is his ceiling?

• Total voters
What are u like 12 years old lol, we are talking about a guy who KOs 90% of his opponents and u are talking about twitter and instagram. How many followers do you have on instagram? Not many i take it, does that mean you suck at your job?

You are speaking out of turn.

I was responding to someone who noted how 'popular' Perry was, and that he was constantly on TMZ. That is demonstrably untrue.

After Platinum becomes president im not sure what else he will accomplish. Maybe first human on Mars?

Pretty high I expect if the UFC remain high on him and give him favourable match making.

People crap on the idea but I certainly would not rule out a fight with McGregor at some point, if Perry gets say another couple of good stoppage wins I could see him being the biggest draw at WW.

After Platinum becomes president im not sure what else he will accomplish. Maybe first human on Mars?
First thing he will do is build that Platinum satellite so we can get God on speed dial.

With his striking defense and footwork, I tripped over it.

You are speaking out of turn.

I was responding to someone who noted how 'popular' Perry was, and that he was constantly on TMZ. That is demonstrably untrue.
Prove it.
You just cited twitter statistics, which are influenced not only by popularity but my length of time in the public consciousness.
That's not the only metric of popularity.

Also he has been featured on TMZ quite a lot.

Lame that you would hate on another grown man's success in all honestly. Weak move.

High enough to see the sunrise over the curb.
He shouldn't be written off as a hypejob that's for sure. He is a true fighter with underrated striking imo.

Prove it.
You just cited twitter statistics, which are influenced not only by popularity but my length of time in the public consciousness.
That's not the only metric of popularity.

Also he has been featured on TMZ quite a lot.

Lame that you would hate on another grown man's success in all honestly. Weak move.

You've taken my post out of context, it was a response to inaccurate information.

trends.google.com confirms Mike Perry isn't popular, not among his peers in MMA. He is simply not a high profile fighter in the sense that the public is paying attention to him yet. Tangentially, his social media also corroborates this.

He's a quirky hardcore fan phenomenon around here. Outside of that, he's still being ignored.

That doesn't mean he won't break out one day, but it casts aspersions on other famous fighters when you simply 'invent' the idea that he's as popular as they are. He objectively, demonstrably is not.

Its hard to set a ceiling you can't see through the clouds.. People will forget contemporary "ATG's" and sing Platinum's praises for centuries

Strange joke.

Well, can't say I didn't laugh.
5tncTHk.jpg

Back