What is Mike Perry's ceiling?

What is his ceiling?

• Total voters
He will never be champ IMO but he will be top 10 for a long time and probably hang out in the top 5 for awhile.

Dangerous and exciting fighter, I just think the top dogs will be to smart and well rounded for him to beat

5tncTHk.jpg
<{anton}>

I feel so sorry for all you Platinum-haters, so so sorry. It must be a shitty way to live if your life is filled with so much negativity, that even the blessing that is Platinum Mike Perry doesn't fill your heart with joy.

I think he'll end up being a simultaneous two division champ...I'm not sure if it's achievable or even feasible to say he'll be a three division champ, Dana probably wouldn't allow that...

In the right circumstances he can become champ and maybe defend the title once.

In the right circumstances he can become champ and maybe defend the title once.
lol this post killed me

In the right circumstance he can defend the title more than once.

I feel so sorry for all you Platinum-haters, so so sorry. It must be a shitty way to live if your life is filled with so much negativity, that even the blessing that is Platinum Mike Perry doesn't fill your heart with joy.

I feel sorry for people that are pushing this dead meme, but not as sorry as I feel for everybody that has to read your retarded Bullshit.

I feel sorry for people that are pushing this dead meme, but not as sorry as I feel for everybody that has to read your retarded Bullshit.
you're just upset the Sage meme is dead already while the Perry meme keeps going and going.

Back