What is Mike Perry's ceiling?

What is his ceiling?

• Total voters
Very high is an understatement.

Platinum Mike Perry has no ceiling.

To Platinum Mike Perry, ceilings don't exist.

His only ceiling is weight classes he'll be multiple division champ from WW all the way to HW like he was saying

I would say he has probably reached it! Just another power puncher with nothing else really to speak of, but a huge mythical following online.

So basically higher than reality!

I don't believe he will ever become champ but I do believe he could beat some top guys and POSSIBLY challenge for the WW title. He does have an interesting amount of potential and I would like to see him next fight Usman, Magny or Ponzinibbio.

no ceiling for teh plat. he will be as good as he decides to be except when he fights male models.

It is very high right now because ww is full of old guys with shattered chins. Perry is young, mean, fresh and hungry for that belt. Lawler is old and worn out, he looked terrible against Cerrone. Same thing with Cerrone. Platinum waxes both atm. Woodley is good but he aint no spring chicken either. The guy is 9 years older than Platinum.

Maia is old as hell so forget it. RDA is coming up strong but imo he would get ktfo if he dares to challenge Platinum.... too small, too chinny. Masvidal is a dog, he is a problem for sure.

So imo Woodley and Masvidal are a real threat right now. I was thinking about Maia bc of his sick grappling but he is 40 years old, he gets ktfo imo. Platinum is wilder than Masvidal and Woodley, he would go for the kill asap and he is way stronger than scrowny Condit and pudgy ww Masvidal so Maia would have a very hard time manhandling him and choking him out easily. Imo Perry would ko him stiff b4 that takes place.

Last edited:
<{cruzshake}>

Constant TMZ coverage, have heard casuals wax poetic about him

12k followers on twitter

13k on Instagram

That isn't even a passing casual interest. There isn't any hiding anymore, if no one is bothering to follow you, you aren't in the public conscious. Google trends also confirms nobody cares about him.

Im hoping higher but at a guess Matt Brown level

It's not a very high ceiling. But who cares? It's still fun to watch him work.
g4HkJsapQHlp4yeWXvbpGRuXz8tt_wO1U-hREmPTINQ.gif
can you imagine Mike Tyson on one of those :D

12k followers on twitter

13k on Instagram

That isn't even a passing casual interest. There isn't any hiding anymore, if no one is bothering to follow you, you aren't in the public conscious. Google trends also confirms nobody cares about him.
Twitter followers for WW top 15, Mike Perry ahead of Usman, Covington & Nelson :D

154k CH Tyron Woodley
228K 01 Robbie Lawler
-86K 02 Stephen Thompson
526K 03 Demian Maia
-41K 04 Jorge Masvidal
163K 05 Rafael Dos Anjos
460K 06 Donald Cerrone
328K 07 Carlos Condit
--7K 08 Colby Covington
-19K 09 Santiago Ponzinibbio
-17K 10 Neil Magny
--7K 11 Kamaru Usman
--6K 12 Gunnar Nelson
void 13 Dong Hyun Kim
void 14 Alex Oliveira
-12k 15 Mike Perry

Probably the same thing most trailer home ceiling are made of.

Back