What is Mike Perry's ceiling?

What is his ceiling?

• Total voters
I'm still not sold on the guy. Best guy he's fought is Jouban & he lost.

See Nate Diaz pre-Conor.

A mildly interesting bum fighter, 2-3 win streaks and co-main event status on shit cards.

Platinum Mike Perry is ceilingless

Does this look like someone concerned with ceilings??

#platinumbless

image1.PNG

It has become undeniable at this point that Platinum Mike Perry is the hottest prospect in the UFC. Everyone has an opinion on the man, they either love him or hate him
Infact in this very thread there will be haters posting gifs to prove my point

But let none of this distract you from the fact that Mike Perry is a truly awesome prospect
The first man to record two wins in one night in the modern era of the UFC, he submitted Thiago Alves via Terror and then KOed the body they brought in to be a sacrifice

The pressing issue on everyones mind is how high can he go?
9mhtlVo.gif

Alan Jouban

8 is Colby Covington. Good luck with that. I think Mickey Gall beats him as well.
I was trying to be nice. Plus guys like that usually get a KO over someone in the top 10 move up then get demolished. Rinse and repeat for their career.

I don't love him or hate him.

Outside of hardcore MMA circles like sherdog, nobody is paying attention to him. The dude only has 12k followers on Twitter for crying out loud.

https://twitter.com/platinumperry?lang=en

Athletically he's gifted but his skill level isn't on par with his physical potential yet. Jouban out classed him. We haven't seen him fight a real opponent yet so we'll wait and see.

I don't love him or hate him.

Outside of hardcore MMA circles like sherdog, nobody is paying attention to him. The dude only has 12k followers on Twitter for crying out loud.

https://twitter.com/platinumperry?lang=en

Athletically he's gifted but his skill level isn't on par with his physical potential yet. Jouban out classed him. We haven't seen him fight a real opponent yet so we'll wait and see.
<{cruzshake}>

Constant TMZ coverage, have heard casuals wax poetic about him

somewhere between cheerful and celebrated

Doesn't seem like he has any real special skills other than being brick fisted. I think he could crack the top 5, but I don't think he would be there for long or ever become champion.

It has become undeniable at this point that Platinum Mike Perry is the hottest prospect in the UFC. Everyone has an opinion on the man, they either love him or hate him
Infact in this very thread there will be haters posting gifs to prove my point

But let none of this distract you from the fact that Mike Perry is a truly awesome prospect
The first man to record two wins in one night in the modern era of the UFC, he submitted Thiago Alves via Terror and then KOed the body they brought in to be a sacrifice

The pressing issue on everyones mind is how high can he go?

where did you see that it is undeniable that he's the hottest prospect? Might be your opinion but I'm sure plenty disagree.

I would say francis is the hottest prospect

where did you see that it is undeniable that he's the hottest prospect? Might be your opinion but I'm sure plenty disagree.

I would say francis is the hottest prospect
Ngannou is a contender, not a prospect

Mike Perry can achieve whatever he sets his mind to.

Back