Warhammer 40k

That moment when you flip the table over, hundreds of dollars worth of hand painted pewter figures go flying, and you say "i just nuked the planet from orbit. Its the only way to be sure."

New Fiends of Slaanesh sprues were leaked. I won't be posting them here because of tiny plastic titties.

Model looks appropriately messed up and horrific. Hope this means Emperor's Children are also on the way.

weird...

so im listening to some 40k lore. i didnt know Ahriman had his own vineyards and was a well knowb wine grower?

i mean i know life in 30k for a space marine was vastly differant. Example being the Blood angels were basically equivalent to Italian renaissance of education and art. Since a lot of them were artists.

And high ranking marines literally went to college on terra

Just finished lords of silence. Actually a damn good 40k from the death guard perspective, was impressed.

weird...

so im listening to some 40k lore. i didnt know Ahriman had his own vineyards and was a well knowb wine grower?

i mean i know life in 30k for a space marine was vastly differant. Example being the Blood angels were basically equivalent to Italian renaissance of education and art. Since a lot of them were artists.

And high ranking marines literally went to college on terra

I think your thinking of Fulgrims crew.

On another note. What happened to that 40k mmo they were making??? Damn you development hell

I think your thinking of Fulgrims crew.

On another note. What happened to that 40k mmo they were making??? Damn you development hell

Nope Arhiman 100% owns a vineyards. And the blood angels are artists and scholars

40K is a good primer to tabletop gaming because it's popular but it's a truly awful game.

I really can't wait for some major studio to pick up the W40k franchise. Or maybe HBO or a Netflix series.
Can you imagine a series with seasons spanning pre heresy, Horus Heresy, and then 40k?
TAKE MY MONEY!

Soo
Plauge wars book was awesome ..for anyome whos read it feels like guillimans wee athiest rant at the end was trying to convince himself , the fact he goes to finaly read logars book means even hes struggling to make sense of what happened

Batlefleet 2 incomming ...phalanx looks awesome !

38429506871_db850530a4_b.jpg

Legohammer Grey Knight

I used to love the lead miniatures when I was a kid in the late 80's (or thereabouts). Never really played the games though, just collected and painted the miniatures. Space Marines were my thing, especially Dreadnoughts and Commanders. It was annoying when they all started to become plastic.

The games were too involved for me, and when I went to 'big school' I was more concerned with trying to be cool and not labelled as a weirdo, so never really touched them again.

I can understand why people would be interested though, just isn't for me, plus I'm old now.

Back