Warhammer 40k

New trailer for batleship sequel game up
We have cron and tyranid fleets for sure
Seems trazyn is in it :) our fav pokemon master

Warhammer? I feel like its too bigoted with its theme of toxic masculinity and extreme patriarchy. I think they need to fix it by including more women, colored, and LGBTQ people. Its also offensive that they go on Crusades and is very intolerant to other species and cultures.
Lol u lil scamp
There are people out there who actualy go on 40k site to bring these issues up
Despite it being a universe where theres 2 female exclusive factions , many female characters outside that , a universe like so many fictional ones where we pretend females can overpower guys in melee or fistfights , one where skin colour or sex pref is barely mentioned.....shit all the human characters could be lbgt and thats before we talk slaneesh and followers lbgt s and m orgies!

Lol u lil scamp
There are people out there who actualy go on 40k site to bring these issues up
Despite it being a universe where theres 2 female exclusive factions , many female characters outside that , a universe like so many fictional ones where we pretend females can overpower guys in melee or fistfights , one where skin colour or sex pref is barely mentioned.....shit all the human characters could be lbgt and thats before we talk slaneesh and followers lbgt s and m orgies!

so basically all the lgbt are demonic degenerates possessed by demon god? Honestly, the space marines are way too toxic and patriarchal. There are aren't any strong female space marines and the emperor is always a cis white male. Civilizations have empresses too you know.

so basically all the lgbt are demonic degenerates possessed by demon god? Honestly, the space marines are way too toxic and patriarchal. There are aren't any strong female space marines and the emperor is always a cis white male. Civilizations have empresses too you know.

Spoken like a true Tau.

Begone filthy Xeno!

The imperium is happy to awnser further questions of this nature citizin .....report your concerns to your nearest comissar who will gladly take you aside and help you find a kind of release from need to further question!

The imperium is happy to awnser further questions of this nature citizin .....report your concerns to your nearest comissar who will gladly take you aside and help you find a kind of release from need to further question!

is it for the greater good?

Over the last year I’ve really got into the 40k fluff. I’ve yet to play it (gloomhaven is taking up my 1 free night a week) but the lore is great.

I’m not sure if this has been posted yet but I love that this video shows the size of the space Marines accurately.

And how this shows the landing pod violently entering a ship and how nonchalantly the astartes deal with the crew.

And I’ll post this too just because it’s fucking hilarious.

Over the last year I’ve really got into the 40k fluff. I’ve yet to play it (gloomhaven is taking up my 1 free night a week) but the lore is great.

I’m not sure if this has been posted yet but I love that this video shows the size of the space Marines accurately.

Yeah, that looked about right. They are supposed to be about eight feet in armor. This dude, Bernard Coyne, was 8'2".
bernardcoyne.jpg

In the table top miniatures the marines are undersized (and almost universally in a splayed-legged pose) and the humans are oversized leading to much smaller difference in the models than there should be.

Yeah, that looked about right. They are supposed to be about eight feet in armor. This dude, Bernard Coyne, was 8'2".
bernardcoyne.jpg

In the table top miniatures the marines are undersized (and almost universally in a splayed-legged pose) and the humans are oversized leading to much smaller difference in the models than there should be.

The lord inquisitor really nailed the weight behind how space Marines should move. I’m still fucking pissed that it got cancelled.

This clip is what made me read and listen to a ton of stuff about grey knights.

I love this helsreach stuff but the marines don’t move in a believable fashion. There’s no weight behind the actions and it reminds me of the ultramarines movie.

Are they developing a third Warhammer 40K RTS PC game?

I've heard good things about the first two.

What books really covers the return of Big G? I've read Dark Imperium but by then hes already back and kicking.

Black Library should try to put out a chronological list so people know what to read to keep our with the general development of the lore.

New novels are released all the time but how do I know they follow the story post Gs return and not just some silly shit?

And how this shows the landing pod violently entering a ship and how nonchalantly the astartes deal with the crew.

And I’ll post this too just because it’s fucking hilarious.

Why are they killing other humans?

and what game is that called?

Back