Vladimir Putin met with Marine Le Pen, leader of the French National Front Party.

Not even Austria wanted to be part of nazi germany thats why they were never given the chance to a referendum, Hitler just invaded it by force.

The situation with Austria and the other German lands were different situations. Because ethnic Germans weren't the minority in Austria.

You talk as if the Nazis were the spirit of the volksdeutsche and thus had the legitimate claim to all lands where germans lived.

No, but the German people certainly wanted the territories with ethnic majority German back in the Reich.

lmao

Stick on point nazi apologist, but you cant cause you know you are full of shit.

Nazis had no right, they started the war. Their actions started it all. Only modern day neo nazis pretend Germany was forced into it.

Ok so please let me know which claim the Slovaks had to the Austrian-Hungarian land?

You do understand that the west can never be united because of multiculturalism right?

Mass immigration will be the end of the EU.

West = European

The west today is people with democratic values and respect for human rights. Your ethnicity doesn't matter.
If people with the same values stand against Russian aggression they don't have a chance.
That is why they are trying to undermine that.

The situation with Austria and the other German lands were different situations. Because ethnic Germans weren't the minority in Austria.

No, but the German people certainly wanted the territories with ethnic majority German back in the Reich.

1.- So? they were still Austrains with the right of self-determination stomped over by the nazis.

2.- LOL, so why did the Swiss never joined the Nazis? arent Swiss Germans a large majority?

Who made the fucking Prussians the "True and only" Germans? or more specifically the Bavarians who made the bulk of the nazis. Sounds a shitload like the Spanish saying "Asturias is Spain, the rest is conquered land".

Austria was its own independent country which was robbed of independence by the nazis.

Austria was its own independent country which was robbed of independence by the nazis.

Yes, I never claimed anything else. But this doesn't have anything to do with the start of WW2.

2.- LOL, so why did the Swiss never joined the Nazis? arent Swiss Germans a large majority?

Are you pretending not to see the difference between ethnic German in Switzerland compared to Poland or Checkeslovacia in 1938?

Who made the fucking Prussians the "True and only" Germans? or more specifically the Bavarians who made the bulk of the nazis. Sounds a shitload like the Spanish saying "Asturias is Spain, the rest is conquered land".

Sorry I don't understand the question. Are you asking me who made the ethnic German on German land speaking German Prussians Germans? Not sure who is saying they are the only Germans?
I am not sure what the Nazis have to do with that? Or Bavaria?

What claim did nazis have to it. Other then the delusions of a genocidal psychopath.

Outside of the Sudetenland none. We took it by force.

Now can you please answer my question. Which claim did the Slovaks had?

Yes, I never claimed anything else. But this doesn't have anything to do with the start of WW2.

Are you pretending not to see the difference between ethnic German in Switzerland compared to Poland or Checkeslovacia in 1938?

Sorry I don't understand the question. Are you asking me who made the ethnic German on German land speaking German Prussians Germans? Not sure who is saying they are the only Germans?
I am not sure what the Nazis have to do with that? Or Bavaria?

The point is that the Reich was not somehow the German zeitgeist made flesh, the Reich had no fucking business invading other countries whatsoever, no matter how many Germans lived there or not.

Neither Hitler, nor the Nazis, nor the Third Reich had any right whatsoever to invade other nations.

And WW2 started with Operation Barbarrosa, without the nazis stupidly going after the USSR they would had managed to unite all Germanic people under one State (with the exception of the Swiss germans) and negotiated their place among the world powers. But they needed that Lebensraum...

Outside of the Sudetenland none. We took it by force.

Now can you please answer my question. Which claim did the Slovaks had?

So nazis started the war, thank you debate over.

took you long enough.

Ok so please let me know which claim the Slovaks had to the Austrian-Hungarian land?
What claims did the Slovaks had to the Austrian-Hungary land in the first place in 1918?
Germany first annexed the Sudetenland which is German land filled with German people.
The land was stolen after WW1.

what claim they had on their occupied land?

good question?

Do you mind answering the question I had.

What right Slovaks had to land they lived on for a thousand years ? or do you have some patch of grass more specific then that. Cause they had more right to it then nazi germans.

Seeing how Austrian-Hungarian no longer existed, your question is kin to a moot point.

What right Slovaks had to land they lived on for a thousand years ? or do you have some patch of grass more specific then that. Cause they had more right to it then nazi germans.

Seeing how Austrian-Hungarian no longer existed, your question is kin to a moot point.

But they didn't live for thousands of years in the Sudetenland. That was occupied by ethnic Germans.
And yet they had control over it.
So which claim did they have to that region?

The point is that the Reich was not somehow the German zeitgeist made flesh, the Reich had no fucking business invading other countries whatsoever, no matter how many Germans lived there or not.

Neither Hitler, nor the Nazis, nor the Third Reich had any right whatsoever to invade other nations.

Most ethnic Germans in those territories still lived in the German Reich earlier.
Not saying the Nazi had any right to invade those nations.

But most of the other nations didn't have a legit claim to those lands in the first place.
If was taken off Germany by force after WW1 and Germany took it back by force.
And some did referendums and wanted to go back into the Reich.
But this doesn't have much to do with the Nazis.
This kind of stuff has been going on in Europe for centuries.

But they didn't live for thousands of years in the Sudetenland. That was occupied by ethnic Germans.
And yet they had control over it.
So which claim did they have to that region?

ok And nazi invasion is your non war starting solution to that, are you special or something ?

This bitch gotta go on Fox news and beg to have a meeting with Trump.

She'd win the election.

ok And nazi invasion is your non war starting solution to that, are you special or something ?

I am still waiting for the answer. Which claim did they had to those lands?
I mean why does it take 5-10 replies to get a simple answer?
I answered your questions straight away.

Most ethnic Germans in those territories still lived in the German Reich earlier.
Not saying the Nazi had any right to invade those nations.

But most of the other nations didn't have a legit claim to those lands in the first place.
If was taken off Germany by force after WW1 and Germany took it back by force.
And some did referendums and wanted to go back into the Reich.
But this doesn't have much to do with the Nazis.
This kind of stuff has been going on in Europe for centuries.

The Austrians didnt had a referendum and the incorporation of Austria into the Reich gave them the credecence to take over former Austrian holdings.

Even if Germany had only wanted access to Poland they got that access really quick along with the defeat of France and the UK, they going against the Russians was strictly German imperialism, which backfired real badly.

I am still waiting for the answer. Which claim did they had to those lands?
I mean why does it take 5-10 replies to get a simple answer?
I answered your questions straight away.

I don't give a fuck what NAZI claim was. We established nazis started the war, that all i care.

Take your nazi apologist ways to stormfront where you belong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back