Vladimir Putin met with Marine Le Pen, leader of the French National Front Party.

lol yahh had nothing to do with the Nazi empire dreams of a mad man.

It did, but Germany didn't want a World War. Germany wanted free access to its territories.
Poland didn't want to give it. So it come to a war after the negotiations broke down.

Nothing unusually about that. No reason for that to spiral into a World War.

It did, but Germany didn't want a World War. Germany wanted free access to its territories.
Poland didn't want to give it. So it come to a war after the negotiations broke down.

Other then a mad man at the helm of Germany spiraling it into a world war. Nazis wanted war, No amount of nazi and hitler apologists can deny basic history.

Explain how exactly German claim to territory warranted taking all of Chekoslovakia ?

Germany didn't want a World War. Germany wanted free access to its territories.

Wait a second, why do i agree with you on this? <WellThere>

TBH i liked Le Pen, she seemed classy.

Until @lecter pointed out she is just a right wing version of Hugo Chavez.

LOL, why wont Poland and the USSR give us "our territories" and by our territories they mean the expanse of land from the Rhine to Vladivostok.

LOL, why wont Poland and the USSR give us "our territories" and by our territories they mean the expanse of land from the Rhine to Vladivostok.

No, I mean access to German territories as in East Prussia and Danzig.
Germany offered to leave Poland minus some more territories in the North in order to make a peace deal with the UK and France.

No, I mean access to German territories as in East Prussia and Danzig.
Germany offered to leave Poland minus some more territories in the North in order to make a peace deal with the UK and France.

Yup, because Hitler needed peace with France and the UK to turn his guns at Stalin in order to get that sweet lebensraum.

Other then a mad man at the helm of Germany spiraling it into a world war. Nazis wanted war, No amount of nazi and hitler apologists can deny basic history.

Explain how exactly German claim to territory warranted taking all of Chekoslovakia ?

Well, Chekoslovakia was 25% Ethnic Germans. Most of them in the Sudetenland which had like 85% Germans.
It was not a real state anyway. There was also conflict between the Czechs and the Slovaks.

Bolsheviks or Putin are the same thing. Different political systems but they both want the same thing. Soviet influence over Europe.

I'm no fan of Putin, but this seems like an absurd comparison to make. Where is Putin's Comintern?

Well, Chekoslovakia was 25% Ethnic Germans. Most of them in the Sudetenland which had like 85% Germans.
It was not a real state anyway. There was also conflict between the Czechs and the Slovaks.

So nazis erasing a state of the map is not starting a war ? god damn you nazi apologists are reached for further straws then muslim apologists.

What claim did Nazi germany have on Slovak lands ?

I don't consider Germany a real state, time to destroy it and erase it of the map ?

What claim did Nazi germany have on Slovak lands ?

I don't consider Germany a real state, time to destroy it and erase it of the map ?

What claims did the Slovaks had to the Austrian-Hungary land in the first place in 1918?
Germany first annexed the Sudetenland which is German land filled with German people.
The land was stolen after WW1.

He is trying to divide the West for Russia interest.
You think Putin is not a communist?
I'm not making any claims abut Putin's politics. I'm saying that the Boslsheviks actively funded opposition parties throughout the West and controlled them tightly from Moscow. This gave the Soviets far more direct influence in intra-state affairs in the West than Putin could dream of having.

You should read up on it.

51lNx1R6LrL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Not even Austria wanted to be part of nazi germany thats why they were never given the chance to a referendum, Hitler just invaded it by force.

You talk as if the Nazis were the spirit of the volksdeutsche and thus had the legitimate claim to all lands where germans lived.

Which is a non-issue because tha nazi plans to invade the USSR to destroy communism and get that lebensraum were already in place.

Please elaborate more on why you believe this and what it would accomplish for Russian interest.

Taking back territories the scenario we had in 1917-18 and 1945.
Germany had already beaten Russia in WW1. But was forced to give back territory after it surrendered to the allies.
Same with WW2 after which Russia ended up with a lot more territory.

A united west is in direct conflict of Russian policies because they can't further their territorial interest.
They made the most territorial gain when the West was fighting itself.

What claims did the Slovaks had to the Austrian-Hungary land in the first place in 1918?
Germany first annexed the Sudetenland which is German land filled with German people.
The land was stolen after WW1.

lmao

Stick on point nazi apologist, but you cant cause you know you are full of shit.

Nazis had no right, they started the war. Their actions started it all. Only modern day neo nazis pretend Germany was forced into it.

Taking back territories the scenario we had in 1917-18 and 1945.
Germany had already beaten Russia in WW1. But was forced to give back territory after it surrendered to the allies.
Same with WW2 after which Russia ended up with a lot more territory.

A united west is in direct conflict of Russian policies because they can't further their territorial interest.
They made the most territorial gain when the West was fighting itself.

You do understand that the west can never be united because of multiculturalism right?

Mass immigration will be the end of the EU.

West = European

Back