International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE- Interview Posted

I hope some of his chud listeners think of moving there based on this cuck series and find out the hard way. Dude is radicalized now, in his own words
<36>
This how out of touch this supposed "man of the people" populist is. Boojee Carlson has no idea what it’s like to be a real person in the US. He obviously too rich to do grocery shop and wouldn’t be caught dead in a place where we go to try and save money on groceries like Aldi

Im waiting for @CantCucktheTuck to say the video is DeepFake or we cant understand the deep meaning behind it because our perception of reality has been altered by Hunter Biden.
tucker and I are not familiar with every situation the poors have to deal with on the daily.

What half of the country is it popular in? Is it like a north-south thing?
Center and Northeast is where its very popular. Not as popular in the Northeast and Caribbean.

I would say its as popular as baseball is in America, as in still popular, but not soccer country popular.

LOL, this can't be real...he's being sarcastic, right? Right?!?!?
Not all of us live in areas where homeless steal everything not nailed down. We don't need things like this to not steal carts. I go to three different grocery stores depending on what I'm doing that week and none of them have this.

Is this guy still over there doing Russias propaganda for them? Seriously, this is traitor level garbage.

LOL, this can't be real...he's being sarcastic, right? Right?!?!?

My first thought was: This dude has never heard of ALDI?

Strong Dr. Oz crudité vibes from Carlson lol

Not all of us live in areas where homeless steal everything not nailed down. We don't need things like this to not steal carts. I go to three different grocery stores depending on what I'm doing that week and none of them have this.

ALDI does this at all their grocery stores lol

And they don't do it because homeless people steal their carts. They do it to cut down on overhead on paying their employees to retrieve their carts from the parking lot. Don't return your cart to the front of the store, you lose a quarter.

I mean, a homeless person could just go pay a quarter and steal the cart if they felt like it. I don't think it would be very hard for them to do. Seems like a bargain for a fresh cart.

ALDI does this at all their grocery stores lol

And they don't do it because homeless people steal their carts. They do it to cut down on overhead on paying their employees to retrieve their carts from the parking lot. Don't return your cart to the front of the store, you lose a quarter.

I mean, a homeless person could just go pay a quarter and steal the cart if they felt like it. I don't think it would be very hard for them to do. Seems like a bargain for a fresh cart.

Its been a thing in Europe since the 90ties I guess. And as you say its to get people to put the carts back. Not because they get stolen.
If you want to steal a cart it worth the 1 Euro it cost to get the cart...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back