Vladimir Putin met with Marine Le Pen, leader of the French National Front Party.

moneyfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Xkx2YAoNy0s5cAJvDx4kzmCFTt7jqCV1.jpg

President of Russia Vladimir Putin: Ms Le Pen, this is not your first time in Moscow, and I am pleased to welcome you here. I am aware that you came at the invitation of the State Duma – the parliament of the Russian Federation.

We value highly our relations with France and try to maintain good relations with incumbent government and the opposition.

I am, of course, aware of the ongoing election campaign in France. In no case do we want to influence the events as they unfold, but we reserve the right to communicate with all representatives of all political forces in France, just like our partners in Europe and the United States are doing.

Of course, it would be very interesting to exchange opinions with you on our bilateral relations and the situation in Europe. I know that you represent a European political force that is growing quickly.

I am very pleased to see you.

Marine Le Pen (retranslated): Thank you, Mr President. As you know, I have long been urging the restoration of cultural, economic and strategic ties between Russia and France, which is especially important now when we face a serious terrorist threat.

The fight against terrorism can only be truly effective if the largest nations stand side by side and join forces. Russia is fighting in Syria. France has contributed by waging Operation Barkhane in Chad and by fighting terrorism in Mali. I believe that our countries are taking a very active part in this struggle, including by providing assistance to the countries that had to fight the rise of terrorism in the past and are still fighting this threat.

Mr President, you know that terrorist blows have been delivered to France. Yesterday terrorists delivered a terrible blow with many casualties. They continue their attacks every day, using new forms of terrorism, including so-called economy-class terrorism, when the blows are delivered by individuals some of whom enter our countries together with migrants to strike at the population on orders from terrorist organisations, such as ISIS. I believe that in this situation we must do everything in our power to create conditions for an effective exchange of intelligence information in order to protect our nations from the threat that has hit France and has recently delivered a blow to our British friends.

I would like to say that I see it as a big problem that Russian MPs cannot meet with their colleagues from the EU countries. I believe that meetings between representatives of our democratic forces can help all of us find an effective solution to the ongoing terrorist crisis, which, apart from the military aspect, has many other components, as I could see during a meeting with President of Chad Idriss Deby.

As we have said at the meeting with the State Duma Speaker, I believe that all countries should also think about human trafficking, that is trade in people for purposes of financing terrorism.

Vladimir Putin: As you know, there have been many terrorist attacks in Russia. France, Belgium, the United States and many other countries have also suffered. Unfortunately, the erosion of traditional values in many Middle Eastern countries has intensified violence and migration flows.

Tragic events are taking place in Syria and in Iraq’s Mosul, where hundreds of thousands of refugees were forced to flee from their homes. I fully agree with you that we can effectively fight terrorism only by pooling our efforts.

Today, so soon after the tragedy in London, a tragic event happened in Chechnya in the North Caucasus, where terrorists attacked a National Guard unit. We all live in difficult conditions. We must open our eyes to this threat and join forces to fight terrorism.

Marine Le Pen (retranslated): Mr President, I would like to begin by saying that in addition to solidarity and joint actions, which we definitely need, such countries as Russia should consider ways to promote the development of African countries, in particular, in Saharan and Sub-Saharan Africa. The African countries that are fighting terrorism say this struggle requires significant financial resources. As a result, they have to reduce spending on healthcare, education and agriculture.

Besides, many young people face the temptation of escaping economic problems by joining armed terrorist groups. In other words, I believe that we need a truly global strategy that will bring together all the countries that want to preserve or restore security around the world.

In my opinion, this strategy should include attention to the economic development of the countries that have become the object of the terrorist threat and have to defend themselves against it.

Vladimir Putin: I fully agree with you. You are quite right.

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/54102

Dream team!

Agreed in regards to subsaharan Africa. This is where the first domino falls via their massive overpopulation. This radiates into North Africa where related economic depression drives less savory groups into the peninsula, where they help turn civil unrest into civil war such as in Syria. This sets up a refugee corridor into Europe. It all radiates outward.

Not empty foreign aid but the promotion of long-term development and family planning.

Last edited:
Dream team!

Agreed in regards to subsaharan Africa. This is where the first domino falls via their massive overpopulation. This radiates into North Africa where related economic depression drives less savory groups into the peninsula, where they help turn civil unrest into civil war such as in Syria. This sets up a refugee corridor into Europe. It all radiates outward.

Not empty foreign aid but the promotion of long-term development and family planning.

Not alot of people really understand what's going on in regards to the migrant crisis in Europe.

This is why the left is scared of any possible alliance between Trump & Putin.

zHLyVxZ.jpg

So the bolsheviks are in bed with the French nationalists again.
What could possibly go wrong?

Oh no! Not friendly relations between powerful nations!

So the bolsheviks are in bed with the French nationalists again.
What could possibly go wrong?

Didn't know the bolsheviks still controlled Russia care to elaborate?

Who will end up in the gulags this time around...hmmm...

Didn't know the bolsheviks still controlled Russia care to elaborate?

Who will end up in the gulags this time around...hmmm...

Bolsheviks or Putin are the same thing. Different political systems but they both want the same thing. Soviet influence over Europe.

You have to be an idiot thinking Putin is on the french or Europes side. The good thing is French voters aren't idiots.
This kind of behavior won't get her elected.

You lost me there considering this is France now.

Yeah, that of course is much worse for France compared to the last 2 times they went into bed with the Russians.
2hhgidc.jpg

35015pi.jpg

I guess those are the times France should try and go back to.
The good old days of Russian and French nationalist cooperation.

Yeah, that of course is much worse for France compared to the last 2 times they went into bed with the Russians.
I guess those are the times France should try and go back to.
The good old days of Russian and French nationalist cooperation.

You couldn't be more..............right about that.
full

article-2323297-0047A57700000258-147_964x638.jpg

In comparison to this.

Bolsheviks or Putin are the same thing. Different political systems but they both want the same thing. Soviet influence over Europe.

You have to be an idiot thinking Putin is on the french or Europes side. The good thing is French voters aren't idiots.
This kind of behavior won't get her elected.

But aren't they the ones that voted in the morons that are turning France and have turned Paris in to a 3rd world hell hole ?

Agree, Fn could win but their strategy is weak. I don't disagree on a principle with it but they have to get leftist frenchis to vote. I don't see how Meetings with Putin helps her election.

But aren't they the ones that voted in the morons that are turning France and have turned Paris in to a 3rd world hell hole ?

Agree, Fn could win but their strategy is weak. I don't disagree on a principle with it but they have to get leftist frenchis to vote. I don't see how Meetings with Putin helps her election.

There is a difference between making the wrong choice when voting. Maybe voting for the social democrats was a mistake.
Or go and cast a vote for someone that is openly in bed with the Russians.

There is a difference between making the wrong choice when voting. Maybe voting for the social democrats was a mistake.
Or go and cast a vote for someone that is openly in bed with the Russians.

A hell of a lot better option then voting for those openly in bed and subservient to Islam and muslims.

So just for the record. If you were french you prefer to live in France 1940-44 or 1914-18.
Compared to 2017?

My Grandfather jumped out of Airplanes for the US in WW2 and was stationed in France, he realized there was no good or bad guys in the war.

That war served the interest of (((bankers))) and could have been avoided.

Obviously France was much better back then before.

My Grandfather jumped out of Airplanes for the US in WW2 and was stationed in France, he realized there was no good or bad guys in the war.

That war served the interest of (((bankers))) and could have been avoided.

Obviously France was much better back then before.

So is that a yes or no?
Also, the war didn't start because of the Jews.
The war started because of a territorial dispute between Germany and Poland.
Among other things, what caused it to become a World War was the French Nationalist and Russia interference.

So is that a yes or no?
Also, the war didn't start because of the Jews.
The war started because of a territorial dispute between Germany and Poland.
Among other things, what caused it to become a World War was the French Nationalist and Russia interference.

lol yahh had nothing to do with the Nazi empire dreams of a mad man.

Back