Vladimir Putin met with Marine Le Pen, leader of the French National Front Party.

Depends on how you look at it. A lot of people are in favor of what is happening.
In their mind letting in all those migrants will profit the EU.

While Putin thinks a Nationalist French government would be bad for the EU and France and good for Russia.
That's why he supports it. He doesn't want a United Europe to oppose his Soviet-style shenanigans.

Б.S.! Putin wants a strong French leader just like he wants a strong American one, because we all know that the President of Russia has the best interests of France and America in mind. He really wants is the rival bloc to be powerful and Great Again.

Not worse than taking out Gaddafi causing Europe to be flooded with Africans like Obama and Hillary did.

<NoneOfMy>

killing the free press is worse. and youre spin doctoring your info there. i dont have to with putin.

It did, but Germany didn't want a World War. Germany wanted free access to its territories.
Poland didn't want to give it. So it come to a war after the negotiations broke down.

Nothing unusually about that. No reason for that to spiral into a World War.
If you need an excuse to create Israel, sure it is.

A lot of people will also regret this naive decision when damage is done and they will no more able to fix it, ruining the theyr country not only for themselves but for theyr sons and grandsons

Politicians like immediate solutions and peoples are made to miss things only after are gone, bad combo

France is 10 years in the future of some EU countries, you expect others will take it as a warning, but seem nobody's problem until the ass that get bitten is yours

To be honest i don't believe left, i don't believe right, but more than them i don't believe rich country habitants will to protect the wealth/safety they inherited and to preserve it for theyr sons

French politics were a mess before immigrants though.

killing the free press is worse. and youre spin doctoring your info there. i dont have to with putin.

This has to be the dumbest nonsense i ever read on the internet.

Rachel Maddow is still spewing hot garbage out her mouth and meanwhile Africans who can't create a society are flooding Europe.

Б.S.! Putin wants a strong French leader just like he wants a strong American one, because we all know that the President of Russia has the best interests of France and America in mind. He really wants is the rival bloc to be powerful and Great Again.

Putin realizes without strong leaders in America and Europe there will be more angry Muslims and Africans in western society.

Oh no! Not friendly relations between powerful nations!
I will give Putin this:

He is smart enough and civilized enough not to try to force the lady to wear a hat.

There is a difference between making the wrong choice when voting. Maybe voting for the social democrats was a mistake.
Or go and cast a vote for someone that is openly in bed with the Russians.

>in bed with the russians

lol

>politician meets with representative from russia
>that politician must be a puppet who answers only to putin and is controlled by the kremlin

when will this meme end

Penn is there last hope. France has been over run with filth the past decade. The end is near for the savages entering and they know Penn will put a stop to these radicals.

i guess so. they didnt invade russia.

you guess wrong

georgia attacked south ossetia n ukraine went to civil unrest n a coup. far from peaceful.

n if were talking about "attacking without being attacked" whatever russia did pales in comparison to the americans

>in bed with the russians

lol

>politician meets with representative from russia
>that politician must be a puppet who answers only to putin and is controlled by the kremlin

when will this meme end

You know she has financial ties to the Russians right?

Back