Vladimir Putin met with Marine Le Pen, leader of the French National Front Party.

I am not exactly sure which part of my reply you think is wrong.

You claimimg Russia expanded the most only when the Allied were fighting each other. In reference to the Soviet Union as being 'Russia' and in regards to Soviet territorial expansion during WWII and after WWII with the taking of land back from the Japanese.

That only concerns eastern Europe and at most the European part of Russia.

Vladivostok is in the far East aka what is referred to by many as Siberia.

That only concerns eastern Europe and at most the European part of Russia.

Vladivostok is in the far East aka what is referred to by many as Siberia.

Yup, the minerals of the Urals, the forests of Siberia, the farmlands of Ukraine, the germans would expand all through that.

She doesn't want to get shot dead out in the crowded street.

Yup, the minerals of the Urals, the forests of Siberia, the farmlands of Ukraine, the germans would expand all through that.

Yes but not Vladivostok which is what you said.

You argued they would go that far East.

Hitler seemed to believe that part of the world was Asian to my understanding and should remain so.

france__no_country_for_islam___marion_le_pen_by_embrace_tradition-davv7ff.png

Le Pen says uncontrolled immigration has pushed France to the brink of ‘CIVIL WAR’
PRESIDENTIAL hopeful Marine Le Pen, the leader of France’s anti-immigrant, nationalist Front National party, launched a savage attack on uncontrolled immigration saying it had pushed France to the verge of a “civil war”.

The hardline candidate added that the country’s “virtually non-existent” immigration policies were to blame for the never-ending refugee crisis; and that illegals had been pouring into France undeterred for “decades”.

She said: “Our lax – or should I say non-existent – immigration policies are the root cause of the migrant crisis.

“Officials have turned a blind eye to illegal immigration for more than 40 years, and have let millions of paperless migrants into the country. The situation is spiralling out of control, and things can only get worse,” she said during a conference on civil rights in Paris.

Ms Le Pen added in the speech yesterday that “some” migrants chose to settle in France but then “refused” to integrate themselves into French society.

Civil war is no longer a dream, but a real possibility

Marine Le Pen

She said: “They speak their own language and follow their own rules and traditions. They have simply recreated their own locality-based communities abroad.”

The fiercely patriotic candidate added that “some” migrants were staunchly anti-French and were “at war” with their host country.

She said: “At some point in the 2000s, migrants and their children – not all, but a large majority – declared war on France.

marine-le-pen-refugee-crisis-immigration-election-863206.jpg

“They have intimidated and threatened France via a series of anti-French and terrorist attacks. Civil war is no longer a dream, but a real possibility.”

The hard-right leader added that migrants had cost France “tens of billions of euros,” and France had paid the money in “exchange for peace”.

Mrs Le Pen did point out, however, that radical extremists – and not migrants – were “the enemy”.

The FN leader added that all citizens had to “learn to love France,” and that, if elected president in May, she would let the French nationals decide “who can be French” via a nationwide debate on citizenship.

Mrs Le Pen also said that she would clamp down on illegal immigration and make it harder for foreigners to obtain French citizenship.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ench-election-president-civil-war-immigration

Yeah, that of course is much worse for France compared to the last 2 times they went into bed with the Russians.
2hhgidc.jpg

35015pi.jpg

I guess those are the times France should try and go back to.
The good old days of Russian and French nationalist cooperation.

You're blaming Russia for the nazi's now? You're in full retard land now. .

Putin considering whether he should choose le pen to be next leader of France

Yeah, that of course is much worse for France compared to the last 2 times they went into bed with the Russians.

I guess those are the times France should try and go back to.
The good old days of Russian and French nationalist cooperation.
nazi-merkel-ape10.jpg

You're blaming Russia for the nazi's now? You're in full retard land now. .

No, I was pointing out the danger of France Nationalism and Russia nationalism or the Soviets working against Germany.
If it weren't for French Nationalism it wouldn't have come to WW1.

Tbh not even "EUrope" is on Europeans side

Depends on how you look at it. A lot of people are in favor of what is happening.
In their mind letting in all those migrants will profit the EU.

While Putin thinks a Nationalist French government would be bad for the EU and France and good for Russia.
That's why he supports it. He doesn't want a United Europe to oppose his Soviet-style shenanigans.

Depends on how you look at it. A lot of people are in favor of what is happening.
In their mind letting in all those migrants will profit the EU.

A lot of people will also regret this naive decision when damage is done and they will no more able to fix it, ruining the theyr country not only for themselves but for theyr sons and grandsons

Politicians like immediate solutions and peoples are made to miss things only after are gone, bad combo

France is 10 years in the future of some EU countries, you expect others will take it as a warning, but seem nobody's problem until the ass that get bitten is yours

To be honest i don't believe left, i don't believe right, but more than them i don't believe rich country habitants will to protect the wealth/safety they inherited and to preserve it for theyr sons

Back