UFC 300 is joke without McGregor or Jones

For the last time, Jon is not nor has he ever been a draw. Great fighter. Doesn’t generate big numbers. Even his rivalry with DC didn’t sell exceptionally well.

Hes not a Ronda, GSP, McGregor, Lesnar type of draw. Never has been regardless of his success.
(According to Wikipedia, I checked cause I was curious) he's headlined 7mil PPV buys and that's with his last 3 fights undisclosed.

Assuming relatively similar #s and he's probably at 8.5-10mil buys -- definitely not McGregor #s but puts him at or above GSP, above Brock, and above Ronda. In other words, he's their #2 all time draw.

Would be very interested to se Jones vs Miocic. When Jones recover.

Also find it offensive for Conor not to be hedlining the prelims.

Seeing as how I have zero financial involvement with UFC, I don't care if Jones or McGregor are on the card. Just make it a really good card.

They could focus on their current stars.

Shavkat, Aspinall, O'Malley, Islam, and Poatan have legit chances to go down as GOAT candidates before their careers are over, and this could be one of the biggest milestones on their journey.

Could they have at least given Bo Nikal a tougher opponent if they're going to put him on the main card of UFC 300? Bo was talking about "at least being asked to fill in" against Strickland, and has been talking about a Khamzat matchup. The Brundage fight is underwhelming for this event.

If McGregor does not fight on that card its not special card. McGregor and Jones are only big draws. Jones is injured and you can’t take urc 300 seriously without one of the superstars.

If you're after a draw then there's only McGregor. Jones isn't on the same map as he, nor is anyone else. Conor headlined 8 of the UFC's 10 most sold PPV's and there are several fighters that have drawn a higher top number than Jones (and that's not counting both fighters in a main event, only the main star). GSP did it several times so Jones never managed to take the UFC to higher grounds.

Now personally I'm mainly after great fights so I don't require any of the two to be there. I'm certainly not in the least disappointed that the main cheater of the UFC is injured.

No interest in seeing Jon fight an old Stipe Miocic and who the hell cares to see Conor even fight anymore? How long has this Conor/Chandler fight been called off and rescheduled?

Those are all time great fighters. Some are amongst the most exciting ever.

Are you don’t want to see that? Who do you want to see?
Miesha Tate main eventing like ufc 200

Lol canrat was asked numerous times and he refused. Still cycling off and suffering from that ass pounding he took from Dustin.

Those are all time great fighters. Some are amongst the most exciting ever.

Are you don’t want to see that? Who do you want to see?
Miesha Tate main eventing like ufc 200
Zzzzz...

Back