Crime TX man murders BLM protestor. Abbot vows to pardon murderer ASAP

Mr Foster didn't deserve to die. Nor did he deserve to be shot. But when you're in a state like TX and you walk into a street up to someone's car and you're carrying a semi auto rifle at the tactical ready position with a 30 round magazine...you're playing an awfully stupid game.

And he won a stupid prize.

Didn't he admit in court the gun was never pointed at him? Didn't he post in advance on social media that he might have to kill some protestors? Didn't his internet searches indicate he was looking for trouble?

I had no problem saying Rittenhouse was innocent and just defending himself, but this guy? Seriously?

He also said "I didn't want to give him a chance to aim at me, ya know?" Look at this picture:
1715956346349.png

Is Perry obligated to wait until the barrel is facing his eyeball before he can defend himself? Why did this guy think he could just approach someone's car brandishing a weapon like that? I don't care how righteous your cause is. You don't have a right to block roads and surround cars like this, especially armed.

These guys who go out and commit premeditated murder ain't your friends, bro.

They are the very definition of terrorists.

The guy who had his car surrounded by armed protestors is the terrorist? Got it. You don't get a free pass to kidnap or assault anybody just because BLM was the moral flavor of the month at the time and you support it.

The guy who had his car surrounded by armed protestors is the terrorist? Got it. You don't get a free pass to kidnap or assault anybody just because BLM was the moral flavor of the month at the time and you support it.

Yes, he's a terrorist. His stated aim was to murder because he opposed protest.

His aim was to strike fear into those doing something he didn't like, so went out of his way to commit murder to stop them.

That is pure terrorism.

This is what terrorism is. Its not about picking sides. His actions are terrorist actions.

Who knows what he'll object to
next time.

He also said "I didn't want to give him a chance to aim at me, ya know?" Look at this picture:
View attachment 1044035

Is Perry obligated to wait until the barrel is facing his eyeball before he can defend himself? Why did this guy think he could just approach someone's car brandishing a weapon like that? I don't care how righteous your cause is. You don't have a right to block roads and surround cars like this, especially armed.

"I didn't want to give him a chance to aim at me"

So someone can just go around killing people legally open carrying because they MIGHT aim at him?

Slick of you to ignore the evidence of premeditation that the jury used to convict.

I guess that doesn't apply to the shooter and Republicans in Texas huh?
Right wingers " we have a right to open carry"
Protester "cool we will exercise that right"
Right wingers "no, not like that"
Shooter "I want to kill these people and have a plan to do it"
Protester " what the fuck you can't just kill people for open carrying"
Right wingers "he pointed his gun at him"
Witnesses "no he didnt"
Right wingers "yea he did"
Shooter " the protesters are right he didn't point his gun at me"
Right wingers "well you killed someone we dont like so we will pardon you"
Protesters "what the fuck?"
Right wingers " this is a glorious day for justice because the Shooter got away with killing someone we don't like"

Welcome to right wing politics, at least you guys make it clear that you are OK with murder.

The Feds need to bring Federal charges, just like they did against those White Supremacists in Georgia who killed Ahmaud and just like they did against Chauvin. The Governor can't override Federal charges.
Why can’t we just celebrate the moment? An innocent man was set free, and a BLM thug can no longer terrorize the streets of Texas.

Witnesses "no he didnt"
Right wingers " this is a glorious day for justice because the Shooter got away with killing someone we don't like"

Welcome to right wing politics, at least you guys make it clear that you are OK with murder.

Until someone murders someone they happen to agree with, of course.

giphy.gif

Witnesses "no he didnt"

Thats an impressive strawman you built for yourself. {<hhh]

Thats an impressive strawman you built for yourself. {<hhh]
Where's the strawman?

There is no disputing the shooter had made remarks and plans on shooting protesters. The shooter himself stated the gun wasn't pointed at him. He got pardoned and you're here to cheer. Looks like I hit all the marks being discussed in this thread.

The shooter fucked around and got off yea?

Where's the strawman?

There is no disputing the shooter had made remarks and plans on shooting protesters. The shooter himself stated the gun wasn't pointed at him. He got pardoned and you're here to cheer. Looks like I hit all the marks being discussed in this thread.
Actually let me do one:

Marxist POS: "We're the only ones allowed out on the streets because we're having baby fit. Anyone that interferes should be ready to be hurt or killed"
Rational person: "If a mob surrounds someones car, preventing him from leaving, and then a BLM rioter charges forward with an AK-47 in the ready position, then he has a right to defend himself. Its Texas, what did he expect?"
Marxist POS: "There's no wrong way to protest, damn it!"
Rational person: "Like J6?"
Marxist POS: "That's (D)ifferent!! :mad:"

Welcome to left wing politics.

Did hit all the marks?

The shooter fucked around and got off yea?
He probably suffered enough. I don't think any non-Soro's DA in Texas wouldn't have brought those charges.

Foster gave an interview admitting that cops had previously warned him about how he carried and presented his rifle in public.

You don't have a right to block roads and surround cars like this, especially armed.
I assume you kept this energy when armed, right wing militias were erecting check points and stopping people in Oregon during the wild fires, yeah?

Actually let me do one:

Marxist POS: "We're the only ones allowed out on the streets because we're having baby fit. Anyone that interferes should be ready to be hurt or killed"
Rational person: "If a mob surrounds someones car, preventing him from leaving, and then a BLM rioter charges forward with an AK-47 in the ready position, then he has a right to defend himself. Its Texas, what did he expect?"
Marxist POS: "There's no wrong way to protest, damn it!"
Rational person: "Like J6?"
Marxist POS: "That's (D)ifferent!! :mad:"

Welcome to left wing politics.

Did hit all the marks?

He probably suffered enough. I don't think any non-Soro's DA in Texas wouldn't have brought those charges.
Lol right on que accuse someone of something, a strawman argument in this case. Then do it yourself, bringing up Jan 6. What a Goof.

Rational person: "If a mob surrounds someones car, preventing him from leaving, and then a gravy seal doek charges forward with an AR-15…
Same question- when meal team 6 was armed to the teeth and creating road blocks in Oregon to stop cars and decide if they’re allowed to continue or not… the drivers had every reason and right to kill them?

Back