Media Michael Chandler Teases UFC 300 Main Event Return vs Mcgregor - UPDATE Mcgregor CONFIRMS he wants UFC 300 Main Event

He got pulled from 200 because he wanted to stay in Iceland and not do any media. I don’t know where you got this idea that it was about money?
The funny thing is when they pulled Conor, that voided the contract with Diaz. So when they came calling to set up a new date, Diaz told them his price went up, lol, and he got it.

I really hope the 165 division rumors are true because that is a much needed weight division, and Chandler vs McGregor kicking it off for the first championship fight at UFC 300 would be pretty dope

Oh, man, great fight for UFC 300, two dominant top-20 fighters of the division<Dany07>

Won't happen. Chandler/McGregor can make an additional "300" kind of profit on 299 or 301. 300 will have a bunch of really good fights, and 299 or 301 will have Chandler/McGregor on it, and nothing else.

Fight is meaningless at 185 ….means zero

says who? you?

neither are nowhere any kind of title contention. jus let em bang
ya nerd. enjoy the fighting instead of jackin off to rankings once in awhile

Conor is 1-4 in his last five fights...with a "win" over Donald Cerrone. He's won 3 of his last 7 fights.

How is he rumored to be headlining UFC300? Welcome to the WWE era.

Conor will sell his own PPV card, both tickets and buys. Endeavor isn't going to put this on 300.

I really hope the 165 division rumors are true because that is a much needed weight division, and Chandler vs McGregor kicking it off for the first championship fight at UFC 300 would be pretty dope
First time I heard this rumor.

No, it wouldn't. Neither of them deserves to fight for a belt.

Have they started production on "Cokehouse 2" yet?

I said there was zero chance Conor would be on 300. It’s literally the WORST business decision the UFC could have made.

You don’t have 6, or 7 different fighters getting ppv points on a Conor card. That’s straight up rudimentary common sense.

300 will sell well, no matter what people say. And a Conor ppv will sell very well probably. Two ppv instead of one. And that whole paying several fighters on a Conor card ppv points was the most ridiculous suggestion I’ve likely ever seen in here.

1712258260542.gif

Jesus F'n Christ this thread on page 1 scared me. I actually felt a momentary panic attack coming before I realized this was a bump. I know it would have been quite impossible with this timing, but still... suprise McGregor for UFC300 would have been horrible. There are a bunch of fights I am very eager to see, but I am not paying the McGregor tax* for any card.

*I know I have mentioned this a few times before, but I get all UFC cards with no extra fee on my regular sports package. EXCEPT ones with Conor on it, which have an additional PPV fee (the McGregor tax), which I absolutely refuse to pay. So my biggest wish is for Conor to permanently retire as soon as possible so I do not have to be afraid of good fights ending up on cards with him and me seeing them two weeks later (or whatever is the current rotation speed to Fight Pass)

Fukken bump! Nearly caused me a heart attack.

Back