Media Michael Chandler Teases UFC 300 Main Event Return vs Mcgregor - UPDATE Mcgregor CONFIRMS he wants UFC 300 Main Event

it's not that, its just conor has cockteased return for last 3 years now. nothing would make me believe until he's in the octagon at 300
Not referring to you imo

It’s about the people complaining about the overall quality of the card

Not a hater of McGregor at all tbh, I’m neutral.

That being said, I’d prefer another title fight (I know it’s not that simple) or at least an important fight added as the main event rather than basically a glorified exhibition fight between him and Chandler in a fight that has no relevance to the weight class it’s being fought in (or relevance at all really)

Probably won’t happen anyway.

Has it worked for 2 fighters to tell the UFC they want to fight on certain date and the UFC making it happen? I kind of doubt the UFC would let them call the shots, it doesnt work that way with the UFC.

Didn't Chandler say that Conor actually went into the drug testing protocol in October so this atleast has a logistical probability that it could happen?

Lol OP's title like Conor CONFIRMS! interest means a damn thing. <Lmaoo>

"svmr_db CONFIRMS interest in Salma Hayek, open to Sydney Sweeney as well" <Eek2.0>

It would explain why the card is so shit. Conor likes to be greedy and doesn't like other big names taking ppv points.
good, whats wrong with that from his perspective (even the UFC). this whole talk of conor potentially main eventing 300 shows theres been a big fat zero progression in terms of star power/big name for conor to hand the torch to - that is on the UFC or the roster but not conor

Just call Dennis Siver and seal the deal, Dennis Siver is available! That's the seed you mf!

I had already said end of December that UFC 300 would feature Conor vs Chandler and Alex vs Izzy for the lhw belt. Conor on international junk card never made sense

IMG_2170.gif
This is what Mcgregor is doing to Chandlers emotional state and mental health by stringing him along like this

Meh, I'd rather see a proper title fight, not a washout alcoholic against a bloated Chandler.

Back