Rumored Helwani: “The plan is for Leon Edwards to defend his title at UFC 300. As of now, the opponent slated to face him would be Belal Muhammad.”

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Now that we know Conor McGregor isn’t headlining UFC 300, is this all we have left??
This can’t be the Main Event of UFC 300 right…
<{hughesimpress}>
Would you have believed me if I told you a Belal Muhammad title shot would possibly headline UFC 300??

For how much this card has been hyped, this better be the Prelims Main Event

image-asset.jpeg

Now that we know Conor McGregor isn’t headlining UFC 300, is this all we have left??
This can’t be the Main Event of UFC 300 right…
<{hughesimpress}>
Would you have believed me if I told you a Belal Muhammad title shot would possibly headline UFC 300??

For how much this card has been hyped, this better be the Prelims Main Event

Close book on Belal, then face Shavkat.

The problem is ufc 300 is really just another ppv. To us it isn't, but on paper it's just another ppv. Dana can't give away all the money to bring in nate diaz to fight poirier. Probably same reason conor is not on 300, he can sell his own card so no reason to even put him on 300 cause he doesn't fight cheap. And there is no brock lesnar name's sitting out there like UFC 200.

Leon vs Belal
Diaz vs Poirier?
Chimaev vs Usman 2 (5 rounder) my guess
jiri vs rakic

there will be other fights
and fillers like women title fights
maybe call back nunes to fight one time against pena to headline ufc 300. it is 2023. the wwe already had women headline wrestlemania before....... so this could be similar.

Can't believe anything Helwani says, last time I saw him announce something was Oliveira vs Islam in Toronto and that was BS. Fake news.

While I think that's a great fight to make, it would be a terrible fight for an event you want fireworks in. That fight has snoozefest written all over it.

I hope so, would be nice to see someone who deserves the shot not get stiffed for a change. Don't care where it is on the card. The UFC doesn't have a lot of superstars at the moment but stacking a card with title fights and contenders is the next best thing.

Back