Finishing off the UFC 300 Card.

Ever been in a fight yourself,? Don't just go by the visible damage; there's a lot that goes unnoticed. DDP prepping in a short training camp for a fight against one of the best to ever step into the octagon isn't ideal for him. Not saying he can't pull it off, but it's not really to his benefit.

My only point is anyone saying DDP not being able to fight at 300 is a sure thing is wrong lol

People have done similar turnarounds

Conor limped out of the cage at 202 vs Nate & then still jumped at the chance to fight Eddie at 205 MSG for the LW title

People will make exceptions for certain events

Will he do it? Not sure

But way too many people acting like it’s a foregone conclusion that he won’t fight

Main event has to feature two of
Aspinall, perera, izzy, ddp, khamzat

That’s really it right

Alex Pereira vs Israel Adesanya 3

This seems like its the most likely candidate.

Not because of 'come to daddy' and Izzy trolling him, but because it'll be the end of a half-decade long rivalry across two combat sports, which they've fought 4 times.

This has UFC300 Main Event written all over it.

If DDP doesn't wanna fight on UFC 300 they should strip him/make interim belt and have Strickland vs Chimmy for the strap
We going to strip/ make interim for every champ who doesn't defend every three months or does that just apply to fighters you don't like?

We going to strip/ make interim for every champ who doesn't defend every three months or does that just apply to fighters you don't like?

It has nothing to do with who I like or not. It's all about ruffling feathers for me.

It seems to be for when popular champs do side quests, like boxing Floyd Mayweather or going for a 2nd title.

Main event has to feature two of
Aspinall, perera, izzy, ddp, khamzat

That’s really it right
I mean it's the best the can do right now. There's no way in hell BELAL MUHAMMED main events 300.

Historically, izzy pereira would be big, (third fight, 3,300, sells itself). Izzy vs ddp would be big but rn poatan trilogy is much bigger. Hope they go with that if izzy is available.

Pd: i really think they are still having conversations with khabib to fight leon. 30-0. Zlatan's post is a bit of a hint,and bisping also said that they were working on a little surprise with belal as the backup.

Exactly why does 155,170,205,HW get a pass? they should all be booked before 185 seeing its been one of the most active. You think Jones Islam or Leon will fight every 3 months.

300 is stacked enough and if they want more the others should fill in then. UFC need to save DDP vs IZZY for Africa, DDP was just on local tv saying he wants izzy in SA

Back