How many main event fights will suffice for a UFC 300 card?

How main event fights will suffice for a UFC 300 card?

• Total voters
All great fighters have fights booked already close to 300. Not sure who will be worthy..

I'd be happy with just 2. Jones being the main event and another banger co-man is good enough
But if they want to live up to the expectations and make up for all the other poor cards earlier on, maybe 3-4

It should be something special but I don't think UFC will see it like that. Watch them do conor/chandler and the rest of the card is mediocre
That's 100% what's going to happen bc Conor won't be anything but the headliner and no way you can have a title fight not headline, literally no way the comain would be a title fight then the main event be a regular non title non #1 contender fight at that.

I mean,I know its UFC 300 and all,but its up to fate that they can get the biggest best fights they can on any particular card. I'm sure they will try to do the best they can.

How can you have that many main events? The main event is supposed to be a single main event.

btw for ufc 300 to be hit it has to feature Conor, Brock,Ronda and at least one Paul brother

How can you have that many main events? The main event is supposed to be a single main event.

btw for ufc 300 to be hit it has to feature Conor, Brock,Ronda and at least one Paul brother
Is that??

Could it be???

ITS CAIN!

ITS GOTTA BE CAIN

ITS GOTTA BE CAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Entrance%2B2.gif

are we talking fight night main event or ppv main event

it needs at least 3 title fight and 2 fight night main event to mark the milestone

I don't think
That's 100% what's going to happen bc Conor won't be anything but the headliner and no way you can have a title fight not headline, literally no way the comain would be a title fight then the main event be a regular non title non #1 contender fight at that.
It's as if you haven't followed UFC. They're not above putting Conor/Chandler over title fights. UFC doesn't have integrity like that.

My guess is Conor headlines with 2 titles. Soooo, 3?

Actually should be 2 out of 5, because if you put 3 there's a guarantee that one will be WMMA.
The rest of the main card should be the most just bleed they can get.

I don't think

It's as if you haven't followed UFC. They're not above putting Conor/Chandler over title fights. UFC doesn't have integrity like that.

My guess is Conor headlines with 2 titles. Soooo, 3?
Name me one time they put a non title fight above a title fight, I seriously don't know of any.

Shit 2 or 3 Ppv main events and atleast 2 fight night mains.

And some poppin ass prelims

Back