UFC 300 is joke without McGregor or Jones

That's not the point. Neither of them want to fight. There's fuck all the UFC can do about that. Both are semi-retired.

Thinking that a card can't be good without the presence of two semi-retired fighters is silly. McGregor hasn't won a relevant fight since 2016. Jones has one convincing win since 2018.

This thread is just an out of touch guy complaining about a card that hasn't even been announced yet.

Didn't you use to be one of the biggest Gane fans on this site? How is he not a relevant / convincing win for Jon?

Who cares what size of draw anyone is ? Terrible from TS Presumably we are all posting on an MMA forum because we love the art of MMA. Presumably, I hasten to repeat.

I will delete my account if they don’t bring legend killer Mike Jackson back for an El Cockuey skull fuck @ufctreehunna

<mma4>

to be fair, I dont recall UFC 100, or 200 being all that big, not sure what makes 300 special?
Really? They were both huge events and marketed as bigger deals than your average numbered ppv.

All props to the UFC if they go all out and stack it up, it's just another card to me but I don't care if a pair of dickheads who never fight anymore are participating or not. Maybe Jon and Conor can have a twitter fight in the middle of the broadcast, wouldn't that be neat

If McGregor does not fight on that card its not special card. McGregor and Jones are only big draws. Jones is injured and you can’t take urc 300 seriously without one of the superstars.
What is this 2016? Conor is a joke these days and Jones vs Stipe is so bad we may as well watch a criminal commit a robbery against a geriatric senior citizen.

Is McGregor not the biggest star in 2024?

O wait, he still is. McGregor can tweet that he farted and still get 100k likes in 10 minutes.
What a fucking joke. Nobody gives a shit about him and if you and the 99,999 idiots stopped clicking that like button, he’d be as irrelevant as his piss filled whiskey.

<mma4>

to be fair, I dont recall UFC 100, or 200 being all that big, not sure what makes 300 special?

UFC 100 was Lesnar and GSP

UFC 200 was supposed to be Lesnar and Conor and then Jones. had DC

I prefer cards with great fights not "big draws." I could give a chicken-fried fuck if I ever saw or heard from McGregor again. The value of a card is the quality, not the noise it makes before a fight even starts.

I don't really care about glass shin McGregor unless he's doing something insane like coming back at middleweight.
I don't care about Jones fighting anyone except for Aspinall.

I prefer cards with great fights not "big draws." I could give a chicken-fried fuck if I ever saw or heard from McGregor again. The value of a card is the quality, not the noise it makes before a fight even starts.

Who defines what is a “great fight”?

The majority of people/fans/PPV buyers consider Chandler vs McGregor a legendary/great fun, that’s why they will pay for it.

If the goal of your UFC 300 card is eye turner names, than yes add Jones, Lesnar, Conor, heck even Jake Paul.

If your goal is not be succumbed to casual mainstream fighters and see the best talent out there, than none (Minus Jones) of those fighters should be on it.

202 was a mcgregor diaz 2, 196 was also mgregor diaz 1, no way 200 beat either of those.
Conor is bigger than the UFC. He was on his way to the top back then... that doesn't change the fact that UFC 200 was pushed and marketed as a huge event. DC was supposed to fight Jones(Silva stepped in as a short notice replacement), and Conor was actually supposed to fight Diaz at 200 in the first place.

Back