Times you thought a fighter was nearly dead in a fight

Nobody remembers this?

Vitor vs Lindland
2ypfd5g.jpg

I still get disturbed from that one.

Came to post this...that was pretty scary, was quite a while before he moved if I remember correctly...

Bigfoot/Arlovski
Hendo/Lombard
Perry/Ellenberger
Browne/Barnett
Bosse/Santos

Was genuinely worried after these fights ended. The first four didn't get up for a long time and Bosse looked dead when he hit the ground.

Barnett was also down for a long time after Rothwell choked him. I was afraid his neck was fucked up, but he was probably just really unhappy about the result.

Last edited:
CC vs Gonzaga for me. the way CC was lying there, with one leg twisted. and there was a shadow under his head and I legit thought for a moment he had his head busted open with that kick.

I was there when Perry KO'ed Ellenberger. After he didn't move for like two minutes, I started getting nervous.

I thought Kim Coutoure was going to have some sort of brain damage after she got choked out.

Dada 5000 was closer than any of them.

I didn't think he died in the cage, but I was worried we would be getting bad news later.

I'm a Machida fan but if playing dead were a game he'd be GOAT.

jonchokemac_medium_medium_medium.gif

mma_e_machida11_288.jpg

romero-ko-3.gif

hqdefault.jpg

mauricio-rua_lyoto-machida.gif

One of the nastiest ko's I've seen in the ufc. Keep expecting someone to yell worldstar!

I was 100% sure that Munoz will at least never be able to fight again or will have severe brain-damage after the Weidman TKO.
Dude was out after the very first strike seen in the GIF (the elbow).

That was the most horrible stoppage I've ever seen. He ate 17 heavy strikes after going out from the elbow.
weidman-elbows-munoz1_medium.gif

Under no circumstance should that man ever referee a professional fight ever again. Jesus.

Not sure if mentioned

Tank fuckin Abbott

He has a few "kills" in there, I thought he killed that Hawaiin guy

Back