Times you thought a fighter was nearly dead in a fight

vs-bader.gif

Screen-Shot-2016-01-31-at-8.18.33-pm.jpg

Cro Cop & Gonzaga...

I thought Cro Cop died.

Travis Fulton vs Jeremy Bullock. Travis has like 60 fights to Jeremy's zero fights. So, yeah, this was the one and only fight of Jeremy's career.

Jardine looked dead after Wand KO'd him. He was still down for a while too.

Cormier KO.

Knowing Jones wanted to literally kill this man, him pounding his head like that plus the late stoppage had me really worried.

tank abbot face planted ric flair style in the kimbo fight. it looked like he blacked out on the feet lmao

Kimbo%2BSlice%2Bvs%2BTank%2BAbbott.gif

Travis Fulton vs Jeremy Bullock. Travis has like 60 fights to Jeremy's zero fights. So, yeah, this was the one and only fight of Jeremy's career.

I know that makes me a fcuking prick, but that makes me laugh more than anything. His pain faces... I can't help it. Lol

It's also good to know he only suffered a minor injury and is OK to this day.

The way his leg folded up beneath his thigh was brutal to see. he folded up like a pretzel.

Cro Cop may be the king of left high kick KO's but IMo Gonzaga's head kick of Cro Cop is more brutal than any of cro cop head kick KO's. I know it sounds crazy to say, but it's true lmao.

CC's head kicks on Igor and Aleks were more brutal, in my eyes. The way CC folded up against Gonzaga was ugly, though.

Back