Times you thought a fighter was nearly dead in a fight

has this been mentioned?
danmillerbrutalguillotine.gif
Good fucking lord

EminentAjarAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif

Looks like he was out after the first hammerfist

The cold blank stare of nothingness in Pat Barry’s eyes... Big toe pointing downwards... Astral traveling toward the light...

Not a huge fan of his but Aljo/Moraes legit had me scared:

Best-Moment-Marlon-Moraes-vs.-Aljamain-Sterling-UFN-123.gif

I know it is in the OP but Mir v Carwin is always my pick for most egregious late stoppage (though CB Dollaway could argue this):

14brypk.gif

apdzly.gif

Last edited:
When Bones got the loss against Matt Hamill for the 12 to 6 elbows from the mount(I believe it was a NC), I sincerely thought Hamill was gonna drop dead during the post fight interview. He was swaying back and forth, knees buckling... I was wondering why the fuck don't they get this guy to a hospital and stop asking him fucking questions. He was in a bad way during that interview.. I was waiting for him to drop then and there.

When I saw this I was sure Schaub was dead

Mike Ricci vs Neil magny was brutal.

I remember that last elbow being loud as hell then mike starts crying and you are like uh oh

Linland twice. One vs Vitor and once vs robbie.

Not a huge fan of his but Aljo/Moraes legit had me scared:

Best-Moment-Marlon-Moraes-vs.-Aljamain-Sterling-UFN-123.gif

I know it is in the OP but Mir v Carwin is always my pick for most egregious late stoppage (though CB Dollaway could argue this):

14brypk.gif

apdzly.gif

god damn i forgot how bad that carwin mir stoppage was. No wonder mir talks like a potato now.

The only time I was seriously concerned for a fighter's health was when Rampage slammed Arona. That looked like he could have broken his back right there.

Fedor vs arlovski

I remember people being scared for Forrest's life when he was set to fight shogun. If you watch his reaction to winning I think he had accepted that was his fate!

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, she was out, twisted on the ropes. I can't believe she was allowed back in, or not even given a standing count. What a masochist ref lol
Think you mean sadistic...

Back