Times you thought a fighter was nearly dead in a fight

Franklin vs Liddell I legit thought Chuck was dead. His face and his eyes as he lays unconscious.....horrific

giphy.gif

Thought the poor guy was a gonna, I know I almost died when I saw this

Maia/ Nelson... I was concerned for his health.

Goodridge-Herrera.gif~c200

and
tumblr_m1t0ofq6xa1qhndw9o2_250.gif

I thought Scott Morris was dead af. Tough dude, came back and won a fight and also had a baller ass guillotine.

Scott-Morris-sub.gif

Tank Abbott vs Steve Nelmark

When Shane Carwin flatened out Frank Mir, it honestly looked like Frank Mir was dead.

hqdefault.jpg

rich franklin vs nate quarry was so brutal

method=get&s=nate-quarry-rich-franklin-gif.gif

Kevin randlemans slam of Fedor and Bob Sapps slam of Big Nog also looked liked murder to me

randleman+fedor+suplex.gif
DqUrUVw.gif

Uriah Hall vs Adam Cella
Gary Goodridge vs Paul Cella
Barboza vs etim
Bader vs latifi was so fucking brutal the way he fell and all the life just left his limbs..
Cro Cop vs Gonzaga
Cro Cop vs wanderlei silva
Jones vs machida, the way his lifeless body fell to the ground looked so brutal.
DC vs Jones, DC looked absolutely lifeless. It took him like 3 minutes to wake up.

Ronda-Rousey-knocked-out-by-Holly-Holm.jpg
nunes2.jpg

Ronda Fraud of the Century Rousey

The way DC went down and was repeatedly destroyed by those elbows. I thought they kept the camera off of him because he was seriously injured.

Cro Cop when he got Cro Copped by Gonzaga. Holy shit that was brutal.
Yes, never expected that. I don't think Mirko did either. Gonzaga was well known for his black belt grappling skills at the time.

Dada 5000 and pacquiao when marquez ko'ed him.

Wanderlei Silva stomping Yuki Kondo into oblivion.

And I seem to remember Shogun putting on some brutal stomps / soccer kicks around the time of the 2005 GP.

Back