Times you thought a fighter was nearly dead in a fight

The way his leg folded up beneath his thigh was brutal to see. he folded up like a pretzel.

Cro Cop may be the king of left high kick KO's but IMo Gonzaga's head kick of Cro Cop is more brutal than any of cro cop head kick KO's. I know it sounds crazy to say, but it's true lmao.
Cro Cop avenged that loss though
IMG_3387.JPG
IMG_3389.JPG

Yves Edwards after Sam Stout ko'ed him and the way his head bounced off the canvas. I said out loud "Well I think we just saw out first MMA death on national tv." He took forever to get up as well.

barbozawheelkickko.gif
@datfnguy whose immortalized this death wheel kick in AV...

Sean salmon/rashad
Crocop/gonzaga
Hendo/bisping
Hendo/Lombard. My bro actually asked me if Lombard died after watching it lol

When Shane Carwin flatened out Frank Mir, it honestly looked like Frank Mir was dead.

hqdefault.jpg

rich franklin vs nate quarry was so brutal

method=get&s=nate-quarry-rich-franklin-gif.gif

Kevin randlemans slam of Fedor and Bob Sapps slam of Big Nog also looked liked murder to me

randleman+fedor+suplex.gif
DqUrUVw.gif

Uriah Hall vs Adam Cella
Gary Goodridge vs Paul Cella
Barboza vs etim
Bader vs latifi was so fucking brutal the way he fell and all the life just left his limbs..
Cro Cop vs Gonzaga
Cro Cop vs wanderlei silva
Jones vs machida, the way his lifeless body fell to the ground looked so brutal.
DC vs Jones, DC looked absolutely lifeless. It took him like 3 minutes to wake up.
1zz721d.jpg

The way Mirsad Bektic fell after Elkins finished him.

043_Mirsad_Bektic_vs_Darren_Elkins.0.0.jpg

When Rumble Ko'ed Tommy Speer. He just lay there in the corner on the cage and not moving I thought he died there.

Is it my imagination, or when that first big elbow landed after Stipe's coach yelled for "two minutes of hell" did del Rosario actually say "oh shit!"?
Hard to tell....I just saw a bad quality video but when I have more time I'll watch it on fightpass. He was gritting his teeth and moving his mouth for sure.

That finish is underrated as far as brutality goes

I remember Faber choked Mizugaki for far too long after he was out and I was pretty concerned there

Rory Mac in the ufc 189 thrill and agony looked ghoulish after the Robbie Lawler fight

Liddell - Franklin. Pains me to see Chuck get slept like that.

FaberMizugakiWEC52.jpeg

Always felt bad for mizugaki.
God damn. I love Josh Rosenthal, he always gave guys every opportunity to keep fighting and it worked out well for a lot (Lesnar vs Carwin) (Shogun vs Hendo) but he also had some late stoppages (mizugaki vs faber) (Munoz vs weidman)

This was a bad one on TJ Waldburger:

ko.gif

I wish Amagov would come back.

And of course...

Barry-Morecraft-4.gif

Weidman getting smashed by Rockhold (both times) with Herb Dean looking on.

Back