This is the most attractive height for men and women, new study reveals

Well that settles it. I can only date women who are exactly 5'5" now. I'm going to have to make room in my pockets for my measuring tape.

Wide base, bro. Might have to wheelbarrow it over a counter a little but they weigh like 8 lbs, so no problem, and also a little more control. Shit can get acrobatic with the short ones.
Nah man, I'm too damn tall to do all of that bending. Miss me with that leg cramp

So 5'8 dudes were swiped more. The average height is 5'9 so it stands to reason that there are probably many more 5'8 dudes then 6'3 dudes therefore more 5'8 dudes get swiped. Pretty dumb. Do they even stats bro?

i am 5 11 but i can be 6 feet depending on the circumstances. like if you ask me to move something that is up high, im 5 11 i cant reach it....

Hehe im the perf height B)

Tbh I met some good men using dating sites (same thing as apps imo). They just worked too much to really get out and socialize or were a little shy. No big deal
They'd be more open if you'd be more open to giving up that ass. I mean dudes aren't going out with you to hear your jokes or stories so stop wasting their time and start giving up that rabbit snatch

I’m 176 cm (not super tall but above average) and i’ve definitely gotten similar comments.

”You’d be cuter if you werent so insecure”
Funny enough, it's probably easier to bag a tall chick than a short one.

Throughout their lives, tall girls get less male attention because most dudes are insecure about the girl's height even I the girl is hot.

So if a dude shows he doesn't give a fuck about her being taller, that alone would get the chick a little moist.

Looks like chad mendes and his wife dont care about stats
chadmendes_evelynrodrigues.jpg

Faber dissapproves stats

faber_giantesses.jpg

Rong, everyone nos tall guys is best...

Most people are of that height bracket, it could mean that people are just not as bothered about height as they say and the law of averages does the rest.

5'8" master race checking in, our day has finally come. look at all the lanklets getting pisshurt.

Funny enough, it's probably easier to bag a tall chick than a short one.

Throughout their lives, tall girls get less male attention because most dudes are insecure about the girl's height even I the girl is hot.

So if a dude shows he doesn't give a fuck about her being taller, that alone would get the chick a little moist.

i don't know about that. i like taller chicks. My wife is 5'10". i don't think any taller chick that I've pursued was 'easier' just because she was taller.

i'll say this about taller chicks, on average they tend to be smarter than average and have their shit together. I wonder why that is? I mean when was the last time you ran into a 'dumb as a box of rocks' 5'11' chick?

Back