This is the most attractive height for men and women, new study reveals

I've met quite a few women that have told me about guys being damn near scared of taller females. That true?

One actually told me that one guy said to her, "You'd be cuter if you weren't as tall"

Sounds like some beta shit
I’m 176 cm (not super tall but above average) and i’ve definitely gotten similar comments.

”You’d be cuter if you werent so insecure”

I’m 176 cm (not super tall but above average) and i’ve definitely gotten similar comments.

”You’d be cuter if you werent so insecure”
Oh please, you're 5'7. That's not that tall.

Idk, though, I'm 6'4, so I've always liked tall women. Easier for... Stuff.

5ft 8in is the ideal height for a man

i_Pwb_JVil_400x400.jpg

You guys know how pretty I am, but I'm an honest guy who puts his height down as 5'8 on dating apps and I get rejected by everyone. I can't even get a match with a 400lb whale with down syndrome

This makes less sense than flat earth.

i_Pwb_JVil_400x400.jpg

You guys know how pretty I am, but I'm an honest guy who puts his height down as 5'8 on dating apps and I get rejected by everyone. I can't even get a match with a 400lb whale with down syndrome
You’ve seen my profile page then???

So chicks swiped the 5'8 part, or they swiped on some dude's picture before finding out he's a manlet? I kind of think the impression in person is slightly more important than their tinder profile pic. That's like saying guys love fat ugly chicks because they swiped right on their misleading photos.

Oh please, you're 5'7. That's not that tall.

Idk, though, I'm 6'4, so I've always liked tall women. Easier for... Stuff.

Like what stuff? I'm 6'4, my last gf was 5'11 and my current is 5'2. The 5'2 is way more fun to toss around in bed and you certainly can't do the standing up wearing a chick as a front backpack with these giant chicks. Short chicks ftw.

So chicks swiped the 5'8 part, or they swiped on some dude's picture before finding out he's a manlet?

Like what stuff? I'm 6'4, my last gf was 5'11 and my current is 5'2. The 5'2 is way more fun to toss around in bed and you certainly can't do the standing up wearing a chick as a front backpack with these giant chicks. Short chicks ftw.

Standing doggy style, bro.

Sounds like bullshit or correlation imo. Some possibilities: men who are shorter compensate by putting more effort into their photos and profile than tall men, leading to more interest. Taller women appear thinner because their weight is distributed over a larger frame, leading to better photos. Photos is what matters, it's what people are swiping for, they're not necessarily reading the profile and checking the height.

Wrong... Online you don't really look at height and maybe you think the dude is cute and it's no big deal, pics don't tell you alphaness or height. Small dudes get plenty of play online when compared to going out to bars/clubs/concerts they can't get shit. After realizing an average 6'2 is better than the cute Manlet they always come back to the 6'2 guy.

Line up Manlets and Average dudes in the real world and see which women choose.

5'8" ideal height master race checking in

Standing doggy style, bro.
Wide base, bro. Might have to wheelbarrow it over a counter a little but they weigh like 8 lbs, so no problem, and also a little more control. Shit can get acrobatic with the short ones.

99+% of swipes or likes are based solely on facial aesthetics, not height

The mans height is about average so that makes since, but 5’3 for a woman? That seems a little short.

I figured it would be at least 5’6.

I've met quite a few women that have told me about guys being damn near scared of taller females. That true?

One actually told me that one guy said to her, "You'd be cuter if you weren't as tall"

Sounds like some beta shit

Probably the most attractive girl I was ever with was 5'11". Only 2" shorter than me. The height didn't bother me at all, it was the crazy that did it.

The mans height is about average so that makes since, but 5’3 for a woman? That seems a little short.

I figured it would be at least 5’6.

Most women are 5 foot 4, 5 foot 6 and up is considered taller for females.

unless you are from the Netherlands where the average female height is 5 foot 10 or something like that and the average male is 6 foot 1.

Oh wow another thread about height on sherdog. In other news, the sun is hot.

Tall guys getting a little worked up here. The methodology is important though, since the most common heights should get more swipes in terms of pure volume.

Back