This is the most attractive height for men and women, new study reveals

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if I believe this, because tall ugly guys get more attention in real life. This study is flawed.

Ever since the saying, ‘tall, dark and handsome’ entered the public lexicon, the stereotype has been that women prefer tall men. Subsequently, making all men under 6ft feel self-conscious about their height.

Well, fellas, worry no more, because a new study has revealed 5ft 8in is the ideal height for a man.

Dating app Badoo has revealed the most right-swiped heights based on their users aged 18 to 30.

Of the 20,000 Brits surveyed, Badoo revealed the most right-swiped height for men was 5ft 8in and the most right-swiped height for women was 5ft 5in.

In the UK, the average height of a man – according to the Office of National Statistics – is 5ft 9in (175.3cm) and a woman is 5ft 3in (161.6cm).

This means men just below national average are the most lusted after as are women slightly above the national average.

Full article:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle...or-men-and-women-new-study-reveals/ar-AAxJeng

What about us 6'3, 100% jacked sherbros who bench teh 275?

Well hell, this changes everything. Now I can tell women I'm the most attractive height and they have to want my peen because .......................SCIENCE

Not sure if I believe this, because tall ugly guys get more attention in real life. This study is flawed.

Ever since the saying, ‘tall, dark and handsome’ entered the public lexicon, the stereotype has been that women prefer tall men. Subsequently, making all men under 6ft feel self-conscious about their height.

Well, fellas, worry no more, because a new study has revealed 5ft 8in is the ideal height for a man.

Dating app Badoo has revealed the most right-swiped heights based on their users aged 18 to 30.

Of the 20,000 Brits surveyed, Badoo revealed the most right-swiped height for men was 5ft 8in and the most right-swiped height for women was 5ft 5in.

In the UK, the average height of a man – according to the Office of National Statistics – is 5ft 9in (175.3cm) and a woman is 5ft 3in (161.6cm).

This means men just below national average are the most lusted after as are women slightly above the national average.

Full article:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle...or-men-and-women-new-study-reveals/ar-AAxJeng
Ideal height for losers who can’t get a woman without using a dating app...

Yeah, the most swiped height was probably 5'8" because the only guys who need to use a dating app are manlets. They just had a sad, lonely pool of short men as their entire demographic.

Hehe im the perf height B)

Ideal height for losers who can’t get a woman without using a dating app...
Tbh I met some good men using dating sites (same thing as apps imo). They just worked too much to really get out and socialize or were a little shy. No big deal

Laughable. Women prefer tall over short and 5 foot 8 is short AF.

Hehe im the perf height B)

Tbh I met some good men using dating sites (same thing as apps imo). They just worked too much to really get out and socialize or were a little shy. No big deal
so you pretend to be a woman on those sites too?

The ideal height is 5'9"

Remember when Conor was funny? Hard to laugh at him now.

Lol @ brits thinking they're some sort of standard for anything but poor genetics

Who conducted this study? The Sherdog manlet club? Seems like there are simply much more guys that are 5'9" than 6"1'.

Bahaha aparently i’m too tall for dudes
<DCrying>
I've met quite a few women that have told me about guys being damn near scared of taller females. That true?

One actually told me that one guy said to her, "You'd be cuter if you weren't as tall"

Sounds like some beta shit

Back