This is the most attractive height for men and women, new study reveals

i am 6'1 and it's fine.
we're all going to be fine.

Hehe im the perf height B)

Tbh I met some good men using dating sites (same thing as apps imo). They just worked too much to really get out and socialize or were a little shy. No big deal

I have all the time in the world due to passive income investments.

I think we should become the next internet sensation love story.

Are you thick or thin ?

White or flavored ?

Height is a non issue for me. Tall women can be babes and so can short women.

They'd be more open if you'd be more open to giving up that ass. I mean dudes aren't going out with you to hear your jokes or stories so stop wasting their time and start giving up that rabbit snatch

I bet all the people I’ve met on websites are on a forum somewhere talking about this crazy chick they once met and how fucking weird the experience was lol

I have a simple theory. It is hard to judge height online; the photo is often just of a torso with no one else in the photo to provide a comparison. Short guys tend to pack on muscle more easily (see: all of Hollywood), so they may look better in the photo when if you put them side by side next to a taller man in real life more women would prefer a taller guy.

Just a theory.

i don't know about that. i like taller chicks. My wife is 5'10". i don't think any taller chick that I've pursued was 'easier' just because she was taller.

i'll say this about taller chicks, on average they tend to be smarter than average and have their shit together. I wonder why that is? I mean when was the last time you ran into a 'dumb as a box of rocks' 5'11' chick?
Go to LA. Youll meet a shitload of vapid, coked out, narcissistic, DUMB 5'11 "'models/actresses". Its actually refreshing to meet a hot tall chick there who isnt a dummy.

Go to LA. Youll meet a shitload of vapid, coked out, narcissistic, DUMB 5'11 "'models/actresses". Its actually refreshing to meet a hot tall chick there who isnt a dummy.

I used to go to Santa Monica for work all of the time, but never bothered to talk up the endless line of chicks living off the backs of some guy they fucked once 5 yrs ago.

So chicks swiped the 5'8 part, or they swiped on some dude's picture before finding out he's a manlet? I kind of think the impression in person is slightly more important than their tinder profile pic. That's like saying guys love fat ugly chicks because they swiped right on their misleading photos.

Like what stuff? I'm 6'4, my last gf was 5'11 and my current is 5'2. The 5'2 is way more fun to toss around in bed and you certainly can't do the standing up wearing a chick as a front backpack with these giant chicks. Short chicks ftw.
My ex was the best sex Ive ever had. Hot filipina. 5'0, 95lbs. Danced in a hip hop dance group. Could work those hips and acrobatic sex was the norm. Fucking her was like fucking air.

Not sure if I believe this, because tall ugly guys get more attention in real life. This study is flawed.

Ever since the saying, ‘tall, dark and handsome’ entered the public lexicon, the stereotype has been that women prefer tall men. Subsequently, making all men under 6ft feel self-conscious about their height.

Well, fellas, worry no more, because a new study has revealed 5ft 8in is the ideal height for a man.

Dating app Badoo has revealed the most right-swiped heights based on their users aged 18 to 30.

Of the 20,000 Brits surveyed, Badoo revealed the most right-swiped height for men was 5ft 8in and the most right-swiped height for women was 5ft 5in.

In the UK, the average height of a man – according to the Office of National Statistics – is 5ft 9in (175.3cm) and a woman is 5ft 3in (161.6cm).

This means men just below national average are the most lusted after as are women slightly above the national average.

Full article:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle...or-men-and-women-new-study-reveals/ar-AAxJeng

I hate these click bait articles with no meaningful data. Does this study even make sense? What does the most swiped height have anything to do with the most desirable height? Let me phrase this another way, if you had a study saying that the most swiped girl in terms of looks was a 6 and not a 9 does that tell you 6's are more attractive than 9's or does it simple just mean there are more 6's hence they get swiped on more.

5'8.5 and feel fine. I just date girls shorter than me. Don't even think about it

Sounds like a flawed conclusion, without reading the article. All you could really conclude, if I am interpreting their results right, is that 5'8" men have more handsome faces or take better pictures.

i_Pwb_JVil_400x400.jpg

You guys know how pretty I am, but I'm an honest guy who puts his height down as 5'8 on dating apps and I get rejected by everyone. I can't even get a match with a 400lb whale with down syndrome

You gotta use the pic with Fedor to reel em in, bro.

Manlet Brits. No wonder we kicked them out. <Flex1>

The mans height is about average so that makes since, but 5’3 for a woman? That seems a little short.

I figured it would be at least 5’6.

Definitely not 5'6". Women on average are around 5" shorter than men give or take an inch depending on the country. Women seem taller because they are smoke and mirrors with appearance. A 5'4" girl will slap on a pair of 4" heels, become 'model' height and expect to be dating 6'+ dudes when in reality her genetics are just average herself.

Back