This is the most attractive height for men and women, new study reveals

This study is obviously conducted by manlets.

Dat feel when you're still too short to be considered attractive by other manlets.
<DCrying>

It's a British study -- height doesn't matter when you have a full set of teeth that are all pointing the same way.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit

These studies don't mean shit in the real world with real people.

I'm 6ft and no way in hell is midget 5'8" ideal, no way, most girls are near that these days.

6'2" is prime for a male.

I'm 6ft and no way in hell is midget 5'8" ideal, no way, most girls are near that these days.

The stages of acceptance will be hard road for this one.

So she either had a big ole vagina or...
Nah lol it was tight as hell. How can I describe it better? Certain positions like when she was on her back and id be on my knees lifting her up with my hands under her ass and she would grind into me....she had no weight to her. It was like effortless. I could one hand pick her up under her ass like that. It was like fucking a ghost with a tight vagina lol.

Nah lol it was tight as hell. How can I describe it better? Certain positions like when she was on her back and id be on my knees lifting her up with my hands under her ass and she would grind into me....she had no weight to her. It was like effortless. I could one hand pick her up under her ass like that. It was like fucking a ghost with a tight vagina lol.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Ghost fuck. Nice.

On a phone pictures it probably has a lot to do with body proportons. The taller you are, usually the more disproportionately your limbs are to your torso. Tom Cruise is short but he doesn't have a goofy build either.

Well, fellas, worry no more, because a new study has revealed 5ft 8in is the ideal height for a man.
TediousDearCrocodileskink-max-1mb.gif

The stages of acceptance will be hard road for this one.
Yeah maybe for basement dwellers.

Anyone who has a real social life and goes out alot will tell you straight away how stupid it is, just talk to real girls they will never, ever say 5'8" is ideal lmao

Imagine this, 'how tall is your boyfriends girls' 'Mine is 6 foot' mine is '6'2" 'Mine is 5'8" and it's perfect' AHAHAHA

I doubt it. They probably post something like:

"I can't believe I sat through this boring chick's crappy stories and lame jokes all night just to go home with a dry dick"

Oh man you think I told stories? Mhmm. More like I rolled around in sand hysterically laughing while they looked down at me confused as fuck

Ummm 5'8" is manlet status.

Everyone knows this. Including women.

Damn man, don't start slitting your wrists over this

Shorter guys probably have the nicest faces/bodies on average. That might be why actors tend to be a bit short. So yeah, some short guy on an app might stand out because the height isn't nearly as noticeable as in real life. But in real life, I think height is an advantage, especially all things being equal besides that.

I've always had a napkin theory that people a little bit on the shorter end of the spectrum tend to be better looking or at least more photogenic and thats why so many actors are small. Could just be the only way anyone would take them seriously though.

Back