This is the most attractive height for men and women, new study reveals

Funny enough, it's probably easier to bag a tall chick than a short one.

Throughout their lives, tall girls get less male attention because most dudes are insecure about the girl's height even I the girl is hot.

So if a dude shows he doesn't give a fuck about her being taller, that alone would get the chick a little moist.
Shorter girls like taller guys, i tried hooking up my female friend with my five foot six friend, she is only five foot tall yet she got mad and said he is too short she thought he would be over six foot like me

Ill see smoking hot tall chicks with shorter guys, its also why a lot of those thick big butt hot white girls only date black guys because most white boys made fun of them and called them gross ugly and fat. So the black guys were the ones who were willing to bang them and give them attention.

Women don’t know what they want. Never take advice on women from a woman.

i don't know about that. i like taller chicks. My wife is 5'10". i don't think any taller chick that I've pursued was 'easier' just because she was taller.

i'll say this about taller chicks, on average they tend to be smarter than average and have their shit together. I wonder why that is? I mean when was the last time you ran into a 'dumb as a box of rocks' 5'11' chick?
The reason why you dont see any ditzy dumb bimbo chicks who are taller is because of adaption, the pretty smaller petite girls amplify their girly voice and femininity as a way to use that as an attractor to males, most taller girls never get play they are bigger than most guys so they cant do the damsel girly girl in distress like other girls so they just focus and more driven, same for ugly girls they have to use their brain to advance. While pretty girls just need their lookks to provide security and find a man who will spoil them rotten.

I got the perfect physique. 5"6' and a dad bod. Go me!

The reason why you dont see any ditzy dumb bimbo chicks who are taller is because of adaption, the pretty smaller petite girls amplify their girly voice and femininity as a way to use that as an attractor to males, most taller girls never get play they are bigger than most guys so they cant do the damsel girly girl in distress like other girls so they just focus and more driven, same for ugly girls they have to use their brain to advance. While pretty girls just need their lookks to provide security and find a man who will spoil them rotten.

I think you're right, but unlike ugly chicks taller chicks aren't necessarily easier.

I bet all the people I’ve met on websites are on a forum somewhere talking about this crazy chick they once met and how fucking weird the experience was lol
I doubt it. They probably post something like:

"I can't believe I sat through this boring chick's crappy stories and lame jokes all night just to go home with a dry dick"

Lol @Coconut Joe aka Cockanut Joe is a manlet.
Not sure if I believe this, because tall ugly guys get more attention in real life. This study is flawed.

Ever since the saying, ‘tall, dark and handsome’ entered the public lexicon, the stereotype has been that women prefer tall men. Subsequently, making all men under 6ft feel self-conscious about their height.

Well, fellas, worry no more, because a new study has revealed 5ft 8in is the ideal height for a man.

Dating app Badoo has revealed the most right-swiped heights based on their users aged 18 to 30.

Of the 20,000 Brits surveyed, Badoo revealed the most right-swiped height for men was 5ft 8in and the most right-swiped height for women was 5ft 5in.

In the UK, the average height of a man – according to the Office of National Statistics – is 5ft 9in (175.3cm) and a woman is 5ft 3in (161.6cm).

This means men just below national average are the most lusted after as are women slightly above the national average.

Full article:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle...or-men-and-women-new-study-reveals/ar-AAxJeng
This "study" is flawed if most people being swiped right are that height because most people are that height. Low IQ shit here. Feels good being 6'1 doe.

Lol @ brits thinking they're some sort of standard for anything but poor genetics

Did they have any questions about how many teeth and what shade of yellow on them were most desirable?

lol 5'8", being insecure little fairies they are, are posting pics for which they probably prepared for half an hour, got a haircut, used makeup or photoshop, etc. girls love that flamboyant fairy shit. secure guys just find a pic where they think they look good and use it as a profile pic.

The problem with 5'8 dude is this right here. More than half of them have Napolean small man syndrome... Walking around like Caveman with their Arms flared. It gets really fucking old after a while seeing them all over the gym.

Me and buddy call them RIC FLAIR. They love flairing up
jOpGEdo.jpg

Hahahahahahaha,bunch of fucking mobile gnomes in here. You lawn ornaments are the same height as my wife. And the only way she gets to look me in the eye when stood up is with her high heels.

Everyone knows 6'-6'2" is what women in the western world want. I'm 5'10" and content with this fact

5'8" master race here. I can confirm that sluts love me.

Back