This is how Schaub goes APES**T: Dana beware

I actually did (mean to) quote you, don't know why it didn't work.

No, you didn't. You just didn't have the confidence in your own argument, so instead of not responding at all, you decided to post it, but just not quote me so I wouldn't get a notification.

I can list 100 more Jewish Hollywood actors who are objectively white people like any other non Jewish western white person, but you would lie through your teeth and claim they aren't white when nearly the entire world would disagree with you.

And I could post a 100 more pictures of African albinos, North Africans, Yazidis & other middle-eastern people who all fit your criteria of what it takes to be white: have "white skin", and prove you wrong.

You know you're desperate when you have to resort to 'b... b... but... the entire world agrees with me!'.

Anyway... you just said with a serious tone that Ben stiller wasn't white (lmao)

You're not providing a counter-argument, Junior. I have completely destroyed your argument that the only thing it takes to be white is to have "white skin", and you've yet to offer a response to that. I posted pictures of very fair skinned middle-eastern & North African people, who, according to you, fit the criteria of what it takes to be white. Now you're just floundering.

and called me a 'coward pussy' on Sherdog.

You didn't even have the balls to quote me so I'd get a notification which would let me know you'd responded, so I could respond to you. Why? Because you had no confidence in your own argument. We both know why that is.

Unfortunately for you, I returned anyway... to humiliate you some more.

So not only are you either disingenuous or willfully ignorant, you are wildly insecure about it as well. Not really worth going back and forth with you anymore.

Heading for the exit, are we? lol

Btw- fare does not equal white

Fair, dummy, not 'fare'. Fair = very light skin. And I already explained to you, white people do not have literal white coloured skin. So again, you're not making any sense. But that's all you've done this entire time... not make even the slightest bit of sense. lol

There's another dude in here who just said Seth Rogen, Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller aren't white either because they're Jewish.

So yeah, not even worth going into it with those people lol

You just said the only thing it takes to be white is to have "white skin". I posted pictures of non-white people who have very fair skin, as fair as any white person, and you completely dismissed it. lol

Jews are not white. That's a fact.

No, you didn't. You just didn't have the confidence in your own argument, so instead of not responding at all, you decided to post it, but just not quote me so I wouldn't get a notification.

And I could post a 100 more pictures of African albinos, North Africans, Yazidis & other middle-eastern people who all fit your criteria of what it takes to be white: have "white skin", and prove you wrong.

You know you're desperate when you have to resort to 'b... b... but... the entire world agrees with me!'.

You're not providing a counter-argument, Junior. I have completely destroyed your argument that the only thing it takes to be white is to have "white skin", and you've yet to offer a response to that. I posted pictures of very fair skinned middle-eastern & North African people, who, according to you, fit the criteria of what it takes to be white. Now you're just floundering.

You didn't even have the balls to quote me so I'd get a notification which would let me know you'd responded, so I could respond to you. Why? Because you had no confidence in your own argument. We both know why that is.

Unfortunately for you, I returned anyway... to humiliate you some more.

Heading for the exit, are we? lol

Fair, dummy, not 'fare'. Fair = very light skin. And I already explained to you, white people do not have literal white coloured skin. So again, you're not making any sense. But that's all you've done this entire time... not make even the slightest bit of sense. lol
'Dude, Ben stiller is not white. You're not making any sense'
{<jordan}

Go take a poll, buddy.

Jamie+Horowitz+zhwpseQHRvUm.jpg

Not White???

Correct. Jewish.

Jews are not white. That's a fact.
Jesus Christ lmaoooo

If that's what you choose to tell yourself, it's fine. I can't tell you how to live.

But when you walk around saying a guy like Ben Shapiro isn't white and 'that's a fact'..? Lolllll

Nobody is going to take you seriously on any topic anymore after that. Just a heads up, for your own sake.

what a weird argument to be on sherdog.

white is literally the definition of albino lol.

when most people say "white" they are referring to skin color.....they don't mean "european".

If that's what you choose to tell yourself, it's fine. I can't tell you how to live.

But when you walk around saying a guy like Ben Shapiro isn't white and 'that's a fact'..? Lolllll

Nobody is going to take you seriously on any topic anymore after that. Just a heads up, for your own sake.

You're still not providing a counter-argument. It's now very clear why you never wanted to quote me, so I'd get a notification. lol

Remember when you said a list of world famous white actors weren't white?

You didn't answer my question: remember when you said the only thing it takes to be white is to have "white skin"? Then I posted pictures of an African albino, a Syrian woman, Yazidi girl & North African Berbers who all fit your criteria of what it takes to be white and you responded with 'b... b... but... I have middle-eastern friends who have fair skin and are middle-eastern and are clearly not white because they look different and stuff'. LOL

And I never said that. I pointed out that the Jewish actors you listed are not white. Why? Because they're Jewish. Very simple to understand.

You're still not providing a counter-argument. It's now very clear why you never wanted to quote me, so I'd get a notification. lol
Dude, I still find it hilarious that you seem to genuinely think white people arent white just because they're Jewish. I truly find that funny.

For you to think I didn't want you to know that is even more funny tbh.

You're so blatantly wrong that there's nothing else to say.

"The racial status of Jews has continued to engender debate, with some commentators, and far-right leaders such as David Duke, arguing that all Jews are people of color. In 2013, more than 90% of U.S. Jews described themselves as white."

White is often a subjective term but i'll stick with what i see them self-identifying as.

Dude, I still find it hilarious that you seem to genuinely think white people arent white just because they're Jewish. I truly find that funny.

But I don't think that. I am pointing out that Jews are of middle-eastern, North African & Khazar stock. And Jews know this too, as they identify only as Jewish and have no love for white people.

For you to think I didn't want you to know that is even more funny tbh.

You tried to quote me... you thought you did... b... b ... but... you don't know what happened there.

You're so blatantly wrong that there's nothing else to say.

I literally couldn't be more right. The fact you're unable to provide any counter-argument proves this. Now go name some more Jewish actors and ask me 'you seriously don't think they're white? lmaoooo'.

"The racial status of Jews has continued to engender debate, with some commentators, and far-right leaders such as David Duke, arguing that all Jews are people of color. In 2013, more than 90% of U.S. Jews described themselves as white."

White is often a subjective term but i'll stick with what i see them self-identifying as.

They identify as white when they feel the need to blend in and not attract attention, then identify as Jewish when they want minority privileges. They're very skilled in this area. Kinda like chameleons.

And I never said that. I pointed out that the Jewish actors you listed are not white. Why? Because they're Jewish. Very simple to understand.

ok so on this SAT form....what would a jewish person pick? See what those words say next to white?

Its pretty simple and thats how most people look at it. If you're not black, hispanic, or asian....you're white. Sure, technically you're correct, but that's not how people look at it. Go ask everyone you see today if adam sandler is white and record it on your phone. If one person says "no, he's jewish" i'll go down on you for the gram

Ethnicity categories are:

• Cuban
  • Mexican
  • Puerto Rican
  • Another Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin
  • Not of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin
Race categories are:

• American Indian or Alaska Native
  • Asian (including Indian subcontinent and Philippines origin)*
  • Black or African American
  • White (including Middle Eastern origin)
  • Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander

They identify as white when they feel the need to blend in and not attract attention, then identify as Jewish when they want minority privileges. They're very skilled in this area. Kinda like chameleons.
Living where i live, couldn't tell a jewish person apart from another european/american caucasian tbh.

The potentially damning thing about Dana White banging Rousey is where it falls on the timeline. If he was talking about how WMMA has no place in UFC, then bangs Rousey, and shortly after she's the champ and is headlining PPVs, that's going to raise some eyebrows. Other than that, it's probably not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things.
Dana so scuzzy that I wondered if he said women have no place in MMA to fuck Gina or Ronda. Ronda always said she alone brought MMA to where it was today and I was always like 'huh?'. If she had to fuck the bald father to get it done then that makes a lot of sense.

ok so on this SAT form....what would a jewish person pick? See what those words say next to white?

Ethnicity categories are:

• Cuban
  • Mexican
  • Puerto Rican
  • Another Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin
  • Not of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin
Race categories are:

• American Indian or Alaska Native
  • Asian (including Indian subcontinent and Philippines origin)*
  • Black or African American
  • White (including Middle Eastern origin)
  • Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander

Jews (and other middle-eastern people) should have their own separate category, like blacks & Asians.

Back