This is how Schaub goes APES**T: Dana beware

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Flashback to a year ago. The then Fox Sports President Jamie Horowitz threw shade at Schaub and his podcast partner for getting out of Fox despite their podcast being the best performing show in Fox' slate of online content. Schaub went ballistic and threw verbal uppercuts accusing Horowitz of incompetence, racism and conduct unbecoming of an executive in a well-known company.

A few days later Horowitz was then fired for an unrelated charge of sexual harassment towards female Fox employees. Schaub's rant may or may not have influenced the firing.

I can only wonder, can Schaub possibly be the guy to get rid of Dana by slinging dirt at him? I got a feeling Dana might be on his way out in the UFC anyhow (WME firing spree, Dana getting into boxing, TV show). I know Dana still holds a stake in UFC ownership, but can Schaub draw so much heat towards Dana, Ari (Gold) Emmanuel would have no choice but to let Dana go?

Dated June 28, 2017 (http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/brendan-schaub-loses-it-on-currently-ousted-fox-president.3563331/)

-Brendan goes apeshit when it was mentioned in an article that Jamie Horowitz referred to The Fighter and The Kid as "worst version of [Fox' former] digital content", despite TFATK being the best performer in Fox' former content, and that TFATK was trying to build their brand using Fox'

-Brendan and Bryan apparently bent over backwards to create highly viewed original content while on Fox despite being lowballed several times

-Accused Horowitz of insensitive/racist comments on "owning" an African-American sportscaster

-Brings up how Horowitz was fired from The Today Show only after a few months

-Fox Sports ratings are failing hard because they are merely regurgitating what ESPN is doing according to Schaub

-Repeatedly referred to Horowitz as having "rich white male privilege" despite being Horowitz being obviously Jewish

-Butthurt about how Horowitz didn't recognize Bryan Callen in a tennis club right after they had a meeting

-Brendan brags about him personally making Horowitz sign some type of percentage contract (?)

Last edited:
He would need more dirt than suggesting Dana fucked Ronda Rousey. Unless Rousey comes out and says he raped her I don't see any shit that Schaub has that would bring that much heat.

He would need more dirt than suggesting Dana fucked Ronda Rousey. Unless Rousey comes out and says he raped her I don't see any shit that Schaub has that would bring that much heat.

Dana is married so yeah that wouldn't be great for his wife to know unless he has an open marriage or something.

would be hilarious if this knucklehead is the one to finally bring DFW down lol
<31>

Dana is married so yeah that wouldn't be great for his wife to know unless he has an open marriage or something.

It's going to cause problems no doubt. White's kids are old enough and will hear this as his wife will.

It would but considering Dana was at her Wrestlemania match I'm gonna go with Rousey not confirming jackshit about what Schaub has to say. In fact Rousey and Travis probably want Schaub dead at this point as well for implying she fucked him. It would actually be a hilarious situation is Travis and Schaub ever run into each other in public. Schaub just implied on twitter his wife fucked Dana White at some point. Usually doesn't go over well wether or not it's true.

Meh is normal

All multi-millionaire's have a side-piece.

Flashback to a year ago. The then Fox Sports President Jamie Horowitz threw shade at Schaub and his podcast partner for getting out of Fox despite their podcast being the best performing show in Fox' slate of online content. Schaub went ballistic and threw verbal uppercuts accusing Horowitz of incompetence, racism and conduct unbecoming of an executive in a well-known company.

A few days later Horowitz was then fired for an unrelated charge of sexual harassment towards female Fox employees. Schaub's rant may or may not have influenced the firing.

I can only wonder, can Schaub possibly be the guy to get rid of Dana by slinging dirt at him? I got a feeling Dana might be on his way out in the UFC anyhow (WME firing spree, Dana getting into boxing, TV show). I know Dana still holds a stake in UFC ownership, but can Schaub draw so much heat towards Dana, Ari (Gold) Emmanuel would have no choice but to let Dana go?

Dated June 28, 2017 (http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/brendan-schaub-loses-it-on-currently-ousted-fox-president.3563331/)

-Brendan goes apeshit when it was mentioned in an article that Jamie Horowitz referred to The Fighter and The Kid as "worst version of [Fox' former] digital content", despite TFATK being the best performer in Fox' former content, and that TFATK was trying to build their brand using Fox'

-Brendan and Bryan apparently bent over backwards to create highly viewed original content while on Fox despite being lowballed several times

-Accused Horowitz of insensitive/racist comments on "owning" an African-American sportscaster

-Brings up how Horowitz was fired from The Today Show only after a few months

-Fox Sports ratings are failing hard because they are merely regurgitating what ESPN is doing according to Schaub

-Repeatedly referred to Horowitz as having "rich white male privilege" despite being Horowitz being obviously Jewish

-Butthurt about how Horowitz didn't recognize Bryan Callen in a tennis club right after they had a meeting

-Brendan brags about him personally making Horowitz sign some type of percentage contract (?)

I hope so bro! Dana should be gone and every problem the UFC has, from relationship with its fighters to bad moves, Dana is generally at the heart.

Every week it is something else: bullying reporters, slandering fighters, throwing guys under the bus, getting in fights with the guys that bled for his piggy bank, etc. I'd love to see him gone. He conducts business like mafioso style, and there is no place for that.

Just listened to what his Mom said. He is the shittest of people out there and has been allowed to get away with it because he wields Weinstein type power.

Last edited:
Jews are a religion, bro. not a race. The askenazi(sp) jews who make up the majority of jews in the united states are from europe and are white people.

Dana's mistake was going low with someone as dumb as Brenden....dumb people are never afraid to lower the bar.

While it is possible that the WME will not want their UFC brand tarnished by Dana's potential infidelity, they are more concerned with earning their $4.2 billion back.

Nothing happens to Dana and we continue to see more WWE type antics like Brock bum rushing DC after DC's win. WME believes WWE antics = MORE $$$$$$ from casuals.

Jews are a religion, bro. not a race. The askenazi(sp) jews who make up the majority of jews in the united states are from europe and are white people.

But we all originally came from Africa.....Google it.......

Brendan “Shutdown” Schaub
None can defend

While it is possible that the WME will not want their UFC brand tarnished by Dana's potential infidelity, they are more concerned with earning their $4.2 billion back.

Nothing happens to Dana and we continue to see more WWE type antics like Brock bum rushing DC after DC's win. WME believes WWE antics = MORE $$$$$$ from casuals.

Yeah but it's not like Dana is a business genius that raises PPV buys. Lorenzo F. was the guy who thought TUF would drive up PPV buys, which Dana was initially against. Dana was against WMMA when Ronda was at Strikeforce, RR then became a PPV superstar. A lot of people seem to give credit Dana bec. he does 5 jobs at once, but if you hire 10 people to do his job and pay them half of what he is making, then you don't really need him do you?

It would but considering Dana was at her Wrestlemania match I'm gonna go with Rousey not confirming jackshit about what Schaub has to say. In fact Rousey and Travis probably want Schaub dead at this point as well for implying she fucked him.

Dana was her meal ticket.....she wont be turning on DFW unless its for a big cheque........

Yeah but it's not like Dana is a business genius that raises PPV buys. Lorenzo F. was the guy who thought TUF would drive up PPV buys, which Dana was initially against. Dana was against WMMA when Ronda was at Strikeforce, RR then became a PPV superstar. A lot of people seem to give credit Dana bec. he does 5 jobs at once, but if you hire 10 people to do his job and pay them half of what he is making, then you don't really need him do you?

Im not saying I dont agree with you, but, WME isnt getting Lorenzo F to take Dana's place. As far as RR and WMMA, I suspect Dana actually wanted Carano over RR but couldnt put the deal together so he put WMMA to bed for the moment. I also suspect that WME wont hire "10 people to do his job for half pay" because they believe they need an original UFC insider.......thats Dana. Because the Fertitas arent coming to work for WME.

Back