This is how Schaub goes APES**T: Dana beware

Dana White is the Teflon Don.

m96jjd.jpg

Flashback to a year ago. The then Fox Sports President Jamie Horowitz threw shade at Schaub and his podcast partner for getting out of Fox despite their podcast being the best performing show in Fox' slate of online content. Schaub went ballistic and threw verbal uppercuts accusing Horowitz of incompetence, racism and conduct unbecoming of an executive in a well-known company.

A few days later Horowitz was then fired for an unrelated charge of sexual harassment towards female Fox employees. Schaub's rant may or may not have influenced the firing.

I can only wonder, can Schaub possibly be the guy to get rid of Dana by slinging dirt at him? I got a feeling Dana might be on his way out in the UFC anyhow (WME firing spree, Dana getting into boxing, TV show). I know Dana still holds a stake in UFC ownership, but can Schaub draw so much heat towards Dana, Ari (Gold) Emmanuel would have no choice but to let Dana go?

Dated June 28, 2017 (http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/brendan-schaub-loses-it-on-currently-ousted-fox-president.3563331/)

-Brendan goes apeshit when it was mentioned in an article that Jamie Horowitz referred to The Fighter and The Kid as "worst version of [Fox' former] digital content", despite TFATK being the best performer in Fox' former content, and that TFATK was trying to build their brand using Fox'

-Brendan and Bryan apparently bent over backwards to create highly viewed original content while on Fox despite being lowballed several times

-Accused Horowitz of insensitive/racist comments on "owning" an African-American sportscaster

-Brings up how Horowitz was fired from The Today Show only after a few months

-Fox Sports ratings are failing hard because they are merely regurgitating what ESPN is doing according to Schaub

-Repeatedly referred to Horowitz as having "rich white male privilege" despite being Horowitz being obviously Jewish

-Butthurt about how Horowitz didn't recognize Bryan Callen in a tennis club right after they had a meeting

-Brendan brags about him personally making Horowitz sign some type of percentage contract (?)

<{yearp}>Brendan Schaub is going to be Dana White's " Huckleberry " ...
UnrealisticDistinctIndiancow-size_restricted.gif

He would need more dirt than suggesting Dana fucked Ronda Rousey. Unless Rousey comes out and says he raped her I don't see any shit that Schaub has that would bring that much heat.
A head of a company, who holds as much power over its employees as Dana White does, having sex with his employees is not a good look. Particularly since he's married. And if there's one, there's often more, and there's a good chance they'll come out once the first domino falls. These are the types of things that have lead to many men losing their jobs lately.

why is Brendan Schaub even a thing in 2018? lmaoo hes just some mid tier hw from the 2010 era. why is he even here looool

Lol if what SCHAUB has on Dana leads to Dana stepping down. Lmao. Total Slumdog millionaire moment for Schaub. Of all people. Schaub takes down the Dana dynasty. I think if anything most of the dirt Schaub got was from Joe Rogan.

I cant believe all the constant threads about that douche Schaub on here.Do people really give a shit what that idiot says ?I dont get it.

He would need more dirt than suggesting Dana fucked Ronda Rousey. Unless Rousey comes out and says he raped her I don't see any shit that Schaub has that would bring that much heat.
Someone in a position of power, sleeping with an employee, and that employee receiving a massive push from the company...people haven't forgotten about Weinstein; granted, White isn't being accused of rape, but the circumstance is similarly shady enough for it to be a controversy that WME (a talent agency in Hollywood) wouldn't want anywhere near them. In today's societal climate, it could be career ending for White.

You think Dana’s wife doesn’t know what he is....She gets to spend, he gets to play, everyone’s happy..

Dana is married so yeah that wouldn't be great for his wife to know unless he has an open marriage or something.

But who's gonna believe a hot smoke blowing try hard like Schaub? Uncle Dana will survive unless it's a rape case. Plus Dana has mob ties. Schaub should just shut up like usual.

You think Dana’s wife doesn’t know what he is....She gets to spend, he gets to play, everyone’s happy..

This. The last thing DW is worried about is his wife finding out that he's been with other women. She most likely already knows.

However, the optics of DW getting down with Ronda or a ring girl or whoever would look terrible, especially in the current turbulent environment of male-female relations that the #MeToo phenomenon has spawned. If Dana is worried about anything, it's losing face with the public since that could possibly lead to his demise.

think if anything most of the dirt Schaub got was from Joe Rogan.
Well, if they were dickin' the same chick, chances are Ronda may have spilled the beans during pillow talk. Plus, who knows what goes on behind closed doors at the UFC or how much loose lips sinks ships. Dana has done ALOT of horrid shit and people talk. Schaub runs in circles with a lot of people involved in the game, but all fighters are too afraid to say anything because they will be blackballed or sued.

Heck, of all people that spoke more scum truths about Dana, it was his bloody mother. Every one else is afraid and terrified to say fuck all. Dana is a bully that has everyone quakin' in their boots, but Schaub is the right amount of ego, dumb, deluded and stubborn to just sit down and take it. UFC would be SOOOOOO much better with Coker.

This. The last thing DW is worried about is his wife finding out that he's been with other women. She most likely already knows.

However, the optics of DW getting down with Ronda or a ring girl or whoever would look terrible, especially in the current turbulent environment of male-female relations that the #MeToo phenomenon has spawned. If Dana is worried about anything, it's losing face with the public since that could possibly lead to his demise.
If you listen to Dana's Mom, his wife knows everything and he even cheated on her on their honey moon. Most millionaire wives just let their husband's "bang bro" in exchange for millions of pocket cash, plastic surgery, etc. Plus, he may have a prenup in place so she has to stay with him or get no loot. He may even let her get some deep fried pickles on the side too and just have an open relationship.

I doubt Schaub has any power to get Dana fired.
As long as the UF is making money Dana is the boss

Schaub sounds borderline retarded when he talks.
I don't even understand how he got this far in life, but hey, respect.
Dana White is beyond scum, his mother should have swallowed him

Im not saying I dont agree with you, but, WME isnt getting Lorenzo F to take Dana's place. As far as RR and WMMA, I suspect Dana actually wanted Carano over RR but couldnt put the deal together so he put WMMA to bed for the moment. I also suspect that WME wont hire "10 people to do his job for half pay" because they believe they need an original UFC insider.......thats Dana. Because the Fertitas arent coming to work for WME.

Why do they need an insider? Why can't they just hire people who are really good in running shit?

If you listen to Dana's Mom, his wife knows everything and he even cheated on her on their honey moon. Most millionaire wives just let their husband's "bang bro" in exchange for millions of pocket cash, plastic surgery, etc. Plus, he may have a prenup in place so she has to stay with him or get no loot. He may even let her get some deep fried pickles on the side too and just have an open relationship.
danas wife made him go see the Wiggles..me think no prenup

So if Schaub knows that Dana is guilty of things that were so bad, then why didn't he reveal them to everyone sooner? Why choose to wait only until you got butt hurt over something Dana said before spilling the info?

All I know is, Better The Devil You Know Than The Devil You Don't. Some of you may hate Dana, but his replacement might be even worse in overall respects.

Back