This is how Schaub goes APES**T: Dana beware

He would need more dirt than suggesting Dana fucked Ronda Rousey. Unless Rousey comes out and says he raped her I don't see any shit that Schaub has that would bring that much heat.

lol Ronda Would beat the fucking shit out of Dana if she had to. He is not taking advantage of her in any way.. Dana is a trash talking fucking pussy. She is a consenting adult. If something happened it is no big deal whatsoever. Why does anybody listen to this fucking ass clown who has a podcast? He is an unintelligent, laughable loser.

Ronda? Wtf... Dana has been accusee in the past for having sex with a ring card girl and Big B had a relationship with a ring card girl... 1+1 = 2.... why is Ronda the ruomer when this is «official» news from back in the day?
Where have u been the last 10 years?

Can confirm<13>

giphy.gif

Flashback to a year ago. The then Fox Sports President Jamie Horowitz threw shade at Schaub and his podcast partner for getting out of Fox despite their podcast being the best performing show in Fox' slate of online content. Schaub went ballistic and threw verbal uppercuts accusing Horowitz of incompetence, racism and conduct unbecoming of an executive in a well-known company.

A few days later Horowitz was then fired for an unrelated charge of sexual harassment towards female Fox employees. Schaub's rant may or may not have influenced the firing.

I can only wonder, can Schaub possibly be the guy to get rid of Dana by slinging dirt at him? I got a feeling Dana might be on his way out in the UFC anyhow (WME firing spree, Dana getting into boxing, TV show). I know Dana still holds a stake in UFC ownership, but can Schaub draw so much heat towards Dana, Ari (Gold) Emmanuel would have no choice but to let Dana go?

Dated June 28, 2017 (http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/brendan-schaub-loses-it-on-currently-ousted-fox-president.3563331/)

-Brendan goes apeshit when it was mentioned in an article that Jamie Horowitz referred to The Fighter and The Kid as "worst version of [Fox' former] digital content", despite TFATK being the best performer in Fox' former content, and that TFATK was trying to build their brand using Fox'

-Brendan and Bryan apparently bent over backwards to create highly viewed original content while on Fox despite being lowballed several times

-Accused Horowitz of insensitive/racist comments on "owning" an African-American sportscaster

-Brings up how Horowitz was fired from The Today Show only after a few months

-Fox Sports ratings are failing hard because they are merely regurgitating what ESPN is doing according to Schaub

-Repeatedly referred to Horowitz as having "rich white male privilege" despite being Horowitz being obviously Jewish

-Butthurt about how Horowitz didn't recognize Bryan Callen in a tennis club right after they had a meeting

-Brendan brags about him personally making Horowitz sign some type of percentage contract (?)

So Jews aren’t white?

I’m guessing Brendan was told this from Rhonda herself since they used be together. I just wonder when the timing was. Is this that what it took to get a female division in the UFC? This is a pretty bad look during the #metoo movement. It just seems like a guy taking advantage of the powerful position he’s in.

Podcasting has become such a big and annoying thing anymore. Why oh why does anyone listen to or care what Schaub thinks?

lol Ronda Would beat the fucking shit out of Dana if she had to. He is not taking advantage of her in any way.. Dana is a trash talking fucking pussy. She is a consenting adult. If something happened it is no big deal whatsoever. Why does anybody listen to this fucking ass clown who has a podcast? He is an unintelligent, laughable loser.

There are ways to coerce someone into sex with you other than physically forcing them, especially when you are the boss.

Not saying Dana did this, just stating it as a fact.

At first I thought this shit was funny and then when I got over viewing this all from my I hate DW prism I started to realize that Schaub kinda broke the bro code here. You don't speak on such matters. Its kind of a line you're not supposed to cross.

Podcasting has become such a big and annoying thing anymore. Why oh why does anyone listen to or care what Schaub thinks?

How on earth is Brendan a comedian. Dude Fucking sucks and isn’t funny

I've been trying to figure it out. He was a second rate fighter convinced to quit by a second rate comedian to be a third rate podcaster and fourth rate t shirt salesman. My only guess is that he appeals to the retarded douche sun tan subsect of MMA fans that also address a total stranger as "bro" and are really into cars. Why people continue to post his opinions/feelings on things when he couldn't think his way out of a paper bag is proof positive that most MMA fans have the IQ of a glass of water.

I've been trying to figure it out. He was a second rate fighter convinced to quit by a second rate comedian to be a third rate podcaster and fourth rate t shirt salesman. My only guess is that he appeals to the retarded douche sun tan subsect of MMA fans that also address a total stranger as "bro" and are really into cars. Why people continue to post his opinions/feelings on things when he couldn't think his way out of a paper bag is proof positive that most MMA fans have the IQ of a glass of water.

Sadly in so many ways I think you have it figured out..

Lol if what SCHAUB has on Dana leads to Dana stepping down. Lmao. Total Slumdog millionaire moment for Schaub. Of all people. Schaub takes down the Dana dynasty. I think if anything most of the dirt Schaub got was from Joe Rogan.

then why are rogan and the pos dana white on such good terms ?
why does hogan get so much hespect from dw?

No one is saying the reason Dana had a go at Brendan in the first place ...
Brendan was on the JR podcast and Brendan said the reason the UFC PPVs are low is because you can stream them. Since then Dana has been taking potshots at Brendan which has now escalated to this.

what i dont understand.. how pos dana white being the manipulative control freak he is doesnt have beef with rogan over this ?

It would but considering Dana was at her Wrestlemania match I'm gonna go with Rousey not confirming jackshit about what Schaub has to say. In fact Rousey and Travis probably want Schaub dead at this point as well for implying she fucked him. It would actually be a hilarious situation is Travis and Schaub ever run into each other in public. Schaub just implied on twitter his wife fucked Dana White at some point. Usually doesn't go over well wether or not it's true.

Do you personally think she did?

what i dont understand.. how pos dana white being the manipulative control freak he is doesnt have beef with rogan over this ?

Because he won't get mad at Rohan for what other people say, no matter what platform. They're friends. Actual friends.

Schaub is a closet homesexual. He can't touch the bald godfather. Dana will bury that motherfucker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back