This is how Schaub goes APES**T: Dana beware

In your opinion... majority of ppl think they are and most self-identify as white.

Where is your evidence what the majority of people think? And like I said: They identify as white when they feel the need to blend in and not attract attention, then identify as Jewish when they want minority privileges. They're very skilled in this area. Kinda like chameleons.

why is Brendan Schaub even a thing in 2018? lmaoo hes just some mid tier hw from the 2010 era. why is he even here looool
He WAS some mid tier hw. Brendan Schaub is the greatest Cinderella story of our generation. Talk about being at the right place, at the right time and knowing the right people. "His boyz" Joe Rogan and Bryan Callen did wonders to his professional life. Brendan's degree of comedy is even lower than his fighting skills. Easy, and childish. Can't even understand the guy when he speaks, and god knows he love to speak and hear his own voice. Can't debate the guy because he'll stick to his fucking opinions like a dog on a bone even if he's not right. Hearing him disagreeing with Bryan ( who fucking knows way more on everything other than fighting ) is uncomfortable, correcting Schaub with facts will get you a " well I disagree " from this clown.

It sickens me he sells more than the way, way funnier and likable Callen. Schaub has qualities tho, otherwise he wouldn't have achieved all that success. He's a hard worker, and knows how to squeeze an opportunity. He rides every famous comedians dick; Rogan, Callen, D'Elia, Hinchcliffe, Diaz, Segura and others. And now he scored a major movie role!? Can't wait to not see it. I was a fan a year ago, now he's almost unbearable, stopped listening to BBB when everything was about Conor and Mayweater. Pass.

Where is your evidence what the majority of people think? And like I said: They identify as white when they feel the need to blend in and not attract attention, then identify as Jewish when they want minority privileges. They're very skilled in this area. Kinda like chameleons.

You literally just proved my point. They identify as non-white WHEN they want minority privileges. In all other times, they identify themselves as white.

Provided the stat that 90% of Jewish Americans identify as white also. Do a poll here and see what the responses are. Im willing to bet my life that most classify them as white. Do a poll anywhere other than a website that gives out grants to minorities or scholarships to minorities and you'll get the same answer.

Dont know what ur getting so amped up about when it is a subjective matter. You have your opinion and i have mine.

You literally just proved my point. They identify as non-white WHEN they want minority privileges. In all other times, they identify themselves as white.

Provided the stat that 90% of Jewish Americans identify as white also. Do a poll here and see what the responses are. Im willing to bet my life that most classify them as white. Do a poll anywhere other than a website that gives out grants to minorities or scholarships to minorities and you'll get the same answer.

Dont know what ur getting so amped up about when it is a subjective matter. You have your opinion and i have mine.
In the end tho, i cant claim what they all self-identify themselves as and neither can @goldenirvana. Im just saying the popular notion is that they are white. Of course not all Jews have white skin or even look white, so im sure ppl see some as non-white.

Pretty sure Jewish privilege is above White privilege and SJW causes put together. Just look at slavery in America and the Holodomor and how much each is discussed or even the slavery of the ME or even better debt slavery. Could go on but it would be pointless as evidenced by history, we're all slaves now except for the Chosen.

How the fuck would that prove your point? You also missed out this part: "[They identify as white] when they feel the need to blend in and not attract attention"

Provided the stat that 90% of Jewish Americans identify as white also

They are very strategic when they choose to identify as white, and when they choose to identify as a minority. The facts are, they are Jewish, Jews are not white, and that is their identity. This video sums it up:

And this article also sums it up:

Every time I read about a Jew somewhere identifying as a white person, I cringe. As an Israeli Jew, who like most other Israeli Jews, is completely foreign to the concept of Jews being “white” I would like to address this article to my Jewish brothers and sisters in America.

Ashkenazi Jews who identify as “white”, please understand the following:

1. History and identity – As late as 1987 the US legally defined Jews as non-white. To the best of my knowledge, 50 years ago Jews had the same skin color as they do today. I deduce that white is not skin color, it is first and foremost an issue history and identity. The “white people world” is represented by its European (often colonial) history, it’s culture, heroes, it’s Kings, ethos, faith etc. – and Ashkenazi Jews are not part of that world. Their heroes are the Maccabees and not the Vikings or Joan of Arc, their Kings are David King of Israel and Hezekiah King of Judah (both archeologically confirmed historical figures) and not Kings Edward and George.

Secondly, Jews are not a “religion”. While in the Western world identities fall under the categories of religion or race, Middle Eastern people have tribal identities that are based neither the former nor the latter. Jews, similar to Pashtuns (who also often have pale skin and yet would not identify as white people) and other Middle Eastern Tribes, are neither religion nor race but a tribe. Jewish identity since the days of the Kingdoms of Judah and Israel had always been a tribal/national peoplehood. While tribal practices and customs (which are often incorrectly referred to as “Judaism”) and a strong biological link between many of the members are certainly present, Israelite identity was never based on either of these. Israelite identity has always been a tribal membership that goes by lineage (being born into the Tribes of Israel) or tribal acceptance (which is incorrectly translated as “conversion”). The identity Ashkenazi Jews have today is identical to that of King David whose great grandmother was a Moabite convert, but was nonetheless a Jew by virtue of being born into the Tribes of Israel by lineage.

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

Do a poll here and see what the responses are.

I couldn't care less what people on an MMA forum think about Jewish identity, so I'll pass.

Im willing to bet my life that most classify them as white.

And all they'd be doing is demonstrating their total lack of understanding of what 'white' & 'Jewish' mean. The article above does a great job explaining this, though.

Do a poll anywhere other than a website that gives out grants to minorities or scholarships to minorities and you'll get the same answer.

Utterly meaningless & baseless statement.

That's the problem: it's not subjective. You are outright wrong. Jews are not white.

How the fuck would that prove your point? You also missed out this part: "[They identify as white] when they feel the need to blend in and not attract attention"

They are very strategic when they choose to identify as white, and when they choose to identify as a minority. The facts are, they are Jewish, Jews are not white, and that is their identity. This video sums it up:

And this article also sums it up:

Every time I read about a Jew somewhere identifying as a white person, I cringe. As an Israeli Jew, who like most other Israeli Jews, is completely foreign to the concept of Jews being “white” I would like to address this article to my Jewish brothers and sisters in America.

Ashkenazi Jews who identify as “white”, please understand the following:

1. History and identity – As late as 1987 the US legally defined Jews as non-white. To the best of my knowledge, 50 years ago Jews had the same skin color as they do today. I deduce that white is not skin color, it is first and foremost an issue history and identity. The “white people world” is represented by its European (often colonial) history, it’s culture, heroes, it’s Kings, ethos, faith etc. – and Ashkenazi Jews are not part of that world. Their heroes are the Maccabees and not the Vikings or Joan of Arc, their Kings are David King of Israel and Hezekiah King of Judah (both archeologically confirmed historical figures) and not Kings Edward and George.

Secondly, Jews are not a “religion”. While in the Western world identities fall under the categories of religion or race, Middle Eastern people have tribal identities that are based neither the former nor the latter. Jews, similar to Pashtuns (who also often have pale skin and yet would not identify as white people) and other Middle Eastern Tribes, are neither religion nor race but a tribe. Jewish identity since the days of the Kingdoms of Judah and Israel had always been a tribal/national peoplehood. While tribal practices and customs (which are often incorrectly referred to as “Judaism”) and a strong biological link between many of the members are certainly present, Israelite identity was never based on either of these. Israelite identity has always been a tribal membership that goes by lineage (being born into the Tribes of Israel) or tribal acceptance (which is incorrectly translated as “conversion”). The identity Ashkenazi Jews have today is identical to that of King David whose great grandmother was a Moabite convert, but was nonetheless a Jew by virtue of being born into the Tribes of Israel by lineage.

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

I couldn't care less what people on an MMA forum think about Jewish identity, so I'll pass.

And all they'd be doing is demonstrating their total lack of understanding of what 'white' & 'Jewish' mean. The article above does a great job explaining this, though.

Utterly meaningless & baseless statement.

That's the problem: it's not subjective. You are outright wrong. Jews are not white.

Lol wow triggered much? I can go and find articles about Jews identifying as white also so its a moot point. It is 100% subjective. It wouldnt be a debate or issue if it wasnt. Some identify as white and some dont. Get over it. Ive already said its cool for u to have your opinion, let me have mine.

He is talking about Dana banging Ronda, if that is true she is a grown ass woman. She is not some minor. Who gives a fuck?

Pretty sure Jewish privilege is above White privilege and SJW causes put together. Just look at slavery in America and the Holodomor and how much each is discussed or even the slavery of the ME or even better debt slavery. Could go on but it would be pointless as evidenced by history, we're all slaves now except for the Chosen.

The Irish were the original slaves in North America.......Google it. They only went after African slaves because it was easier to acquire slaves (by purchase from other Africans).

Lol wow triggered much? I can go and find articles about Jews identifying as white also so its a moot point. It is 100% subjective. It wouldnt be a debate or issue if it wasnt. Some identify as white and some dont. Get over it. Ive already said its cool for u to have your opinion, let me have mine.

Jews are not white and the article I posted perfectly explains why.

There is only an argument over this because of people like you having no understanding of Jewish identity.

would be hilarious if this knucklehead is the one to finally bring DFW down lol
<31>

Most of the media that covers the UFC is bought and paid for. It would have to be brought to the attention of non-UFC lapdogs.

Jews are not white and the article I posted perfectly explains why.

There is only an argument over this because of people like you having no understanding of Jewish identity.
Just stop.

He WAS some mid tier hw. Brendan Schaub is the greatest Cinderella story of our generation. Talk about being at the right place, at the right time and knowing the right people. "His boyz" Joe Rogan and Bryan Callen did wonders to his professional life. Brendan's degree of comedy is even lower than his fighting skills. Easy, and childish. Can't even understand the guy when he speaks, and god knows he love to speak and hear his own voice. Can't debate the guy because he'll stick to his fucking opinions like a dog on a bone even if he's not right. Hearing him disagreeing with Bryan ( who fucking knows way more on everything other than fighting ) is uncomfortable, correcting Schaub with facts will get you a " well I disagree " from this clown.

It sickens me he sells more than the way, way funnier and likable Callen. Schaub has qualities tho, otherwise he wouldn't have achieved all that success. He's a hard worker, and knows how to squeeze an opportunity. He rides every famous comedians dick; Rogan, Callen, D'Elia, Hinchcliffe, Diaz, Segura and others. And now he scored a major movie role!? Can't wait to not see it. I was a fan a year ago, now he's almost unbearable, stopped listening to BBB when everything was about Conor and Mayweater. Pass.

Do you have a link to a video of his stand up? I've looked around but found nothing. I'm curious as to how bad it is. I imagine it's bad, but I really want to see how bad.

Schaub is a fucking tool. He does shit like this to keep his name in the news. Stop it. Stop talking about that talentless fuck.

Back