This is how Schaub goes APES**T: Dana beware

Everybody knows he fucks the ring girls, so I doubt adding Ronda to that would make much of a difference.

No one is saying the reason Dana had a go at Brendan in the first place ...
Brendan was on the JR podcast and Brendan said the reason the UFC PPVs are low is because you can stream them. Since then Dana has been taking potshots at Brendan which has now escalated to this.

Jews are a religion, bro. not a race. The askenazi(sp) jews who make up the majority of jews in the united states are from europe and are white people.

They are hybrids.

Admixture%2Bin%2BAshkenazi%2BJews%2BPCA%2B75%25.jpg

LOL if Dana banged Ronda that would add to his rep if anything

Unless she comes out and says she thought she needed to give him sexual favors to get promoted and go further in the UFC

Why would she do that anyway? her and Travis Brown do not like Schaub

why is Brendan Schaub even a thing in 2018? lmaoo hes just some mid tier hw from the 2010 era. why is he even here looool

Dude hustles his ass off and knows the right people. He has SOME charisma, but it's mostly swagger jacked from comedians. Honestly him and Dana have a lot in common.

I actually agree with both guys insults on eachother. I hope it continues.

Schaub and Rogan's podcast buddy Bert Kreischer sounds off on this.

Whenever HIS vids are posted i don't click on them.

Just give us a synopsis, like in the other 2 threads, and refrain from helping him in popularity.

Dana is married so yeah that wouldn't be great for his wife to know unless he has an open marriage or something.
If Dana's mom saying he fucked all the ring girls and fucked his sister in law while the rest of the family was in the house didn't do it, I really doubt Brendan Schaub saying he banged Rounda is gonna be the thing that ruins him.

Dana's mistake was going low with someone as dumb as Brenden....dumb people are never afraid to lower the bar.

"Never get into an argument with a dumb person. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Kenny Florian

Why do they need an insider? Why can't they just hire people who are really good in running shit?

Because they spent $4.2 billion on their "business" and want what they consider a sure thing based on what they perceive as his track record.

Jews are a religion, bro. not a race. The askenazi(sp) jews who make up the majority of jews in the united states are from europe and are white people.

Jews are an ethno-religious group and are not white. They are semites. There is no such thing as a 'white semite'.

Says he had rich white male privilege, and then it says despite him being Jewish... Jewish is not a financial status, a colour or a sex. How would being Jewish prevent anyone from also being a rich white male?

Jewish is not a skin colour, it a religion.

He would need more dirt than suggesting Dana fucked Ronda Rousey. Unless Rousey comes out and says he raped her I don't see any shit that Schaub has that would bring that much heat.

Dana can do the "beer goggles defense". Who hasn't gotten trashed and fucked a fat broad???

Dana's mistake was going low with someone as dumb as Brenden....dumb people are never afraid to lower the bar.
Eh, Brendan may be a meathead, but he's slicker than the average meathead. Dana goes low with a lot of dumb people, Brendan just happens to have hanged out with Dana in the past.

Jews are an ethno-religious group and are not white. They are semites. There is no such thing as a 'white semite'.
You know what makes someone white? White skin.

Most Jews in America and Israel are white people.

It would but considering Dana was at her Wrestlemania match I'm gonna go with Rousey not confirming jackshit about what Schaub has to say. In fact Rousey and Travis probably want Schaub dead at this point as well for implying she fucked him. It would actually be a hilarious situation is Travis and Schaub ever run into each other in public. Schaub just implied on twitter his wife fucked Dana White at some point. Usually doesn't go over well wether or not it's true.

Lol so what if he did?

Schaub fucked his wife too!

Back