This is how Schaub goes APES**T: Dana beware

The potentially damning thing about Dana White banging Rousey is where it falls on the timeline. If he was talking about how WMMA has no place in UFC, then bangs Rousey, and shortly after she's the champ and is headlining PPVs, that's going to raise some eyebrows. Other than that, it's probably not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Am I the only guy here that appreciates Dana for what he has done for the sport? It feels like I am alone on Sherdog. It feels like me and my two MMA buddies (the two friends i have that watch MMA) are the only people that appreciate what Dana has done for the sport.. we have all watched for 10+ years (so you don't think we are casuals,) everyone else seems to hate him for one reason or another on Sherdog, or act like anyone could have done his job.

i-dont-know-gif-12.gif

damn this place is sad when there isn't much actual mma to talk about.

I cant believe all the constant threads about that douche Schaub on here.Do people really give a shit what that idiot says ?I dont get it.
Id rather listen to what he says than Dana. Hes become unbearable.

Am I the only guy here that appreciates Dana for what he has done for the sport? It feels like I am alone on Sherdog. It feels like me and my two MMA buddies (the two friends i have that watch MMA) are the only people that appreciate what Dana has done for the sport.. we have all watched for 10+ years (so you don't think we are casuals,) everyone else seems to hate him for one reason or another on Sherdog, or act like anyone could have done his job.

i-dont-know-gif-12.gif
I mean... I'm sure he had some hand in the UFC's success, but to give him all the credit or even the majority of the credit is silly. He was a figurehead, he didn't make any big decisions alone.

Why would Dana white go down professionally if he had consensual intercourse with another adult? Stop being so goddamn stupid.

You know what makes someone white? White skin.

By that logic, these people are white...

African-albino.jpg

SyrianGirlJPG.png

^^^ she's Syrian, and there's many Arabs, Kurds & other middle eastern people with skin as light as hers.

14743130517_b144619520_k.jpg

^^^ Yazidi girl

Amazingh_tribe_caucasian.jpg

^^^ North African mountain Berbers

Reality? None of the people above are white, as 'white' means people of European heritage. Jews are not of European heritage. They are of mixed middle-eastern semitic, North African & Khazarian stock.

Also, white people don't have literal white coloured skin, so what you said doesn't make any sense.

Most Jews in America and Israel are white people.

Precisely none of them are white people.

To conclude: you have no idea what you're talking about.

Adam Sandler, white

Seth Rogen, white

Ben Stiller, white

These are facts, if you disagree then you are objectively wrong.

A lot of Jewish people both in America and Israel are of European descent as well btw.

Syrian people are clearly middle eastern, there's a clear difference in their appearance. I have fare skinned middle eastern friends who are clearly not white, just like the Syrian girl you posted

Adam Sandler, white

Seth Rogen, white

Ben Stiller, white

These are facts, if you disagree then you are objectively wrong.

You didn't even have the balls to quote me so I'd get a notification that would bring me back here, coward.

Unfortunately for you, they are not facts. The people you named are Jews, who are of mixed middle-eastern, North African & Khazarian stock.

Syrian people are middle eastern

By your logic, the people whose pictures I posted above are white, because they have "white skin". Remember, that's your logic.

there's a clear difference in their appearance.

Difference with who? And what appearance are you referring to?

I have fare skinned middle eastern friends who are clearly not white, just like the Syrian girl you posted

By your logic, they are white, because they have "white skin". Have you seriously forgotten what you said, just a few minutes ago? "You know what makes someone white? White skin" - quote from you. You seem to have the memory of a gold fish.

LOL no wonder you didn't want me to come back here so I'd reply to you. Coward pussy.

Flashback to a year ago. The then Fox Sports President Jamie Horowitz threw shade at Schaub and his podcast partner for getting out of Fox despite their podcast being the best performing show in Fox' slate of online content. Schaub went ballistic and threw verbal uppercuts accusing Horowitz of incompetence, racism and conduct unbecoming of an executive in a well-known company.

A few days later Horowitz was then fired for an unrelated charge of sexual harassment towards female Fox employees. Schaub's rant may or may not have influenced the firing.

I can only wonder, can Schaub possibly be the guy to get rid of Dana by slinging dirt at him? I got a feeling Dana might be on his way out in the UFC anyhow (WME firing spree, Dana getting into boxing, TV show). I know Dana still holds a stake in UFC ownership, but can Schaub draw so much heat towards Dana, Ari (Gold) Emmanuel would have no choice but to let Dana go?

Dated June 28, 2017 (http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/brendan-schaub-loses-it-on-currently-ousted-fox-president.3563331/)

-Brendan goes apeshit when it was mentioned in an article that Jamie Horowitz referred to The Fighter and The Kid as "worst version of [Fox' former] digital content", despite TFATK being the best performer in Fox' former content, and that TFATK was trying to build their brand using Fox'

-Brendan and Bryan apparently bent over backwards to create highly viewed original content while on Fox despite being lowballed several times

-Accused Horowitz of insensitive/racist comments on "owning" an African-American sportscaster

-Brings up how Horowitz was fired from The Today Show only after a few months

-Fox Sports ratings are failing hard because they are merely regurgitating what ESPN is doing according to Schaub

-Repeatedly referred to Horowitz as having "rich white male privilege" despite being Horowitz being obviously Jewish

-Butthurt about how Horowitz didn't recognize Bryan Callen in a tennis club right after they had a meeting

-Brendan brags about him personally making Horowitz sign some type of percentage contract (?)

Hi Brendan. Welcome to Sherdog. Enjoy your stay.

You didn't even have the balls to quote me so I'd get a notification that would bring me back here, coward.

Unfortunately for you, they are not facts. The people you named are Jews, who are of mixed middle-eastern, North African & Khazarian stock.

By your logic, the people whose pictures I posted above are white, because they have "white skin". Remember, that's your logic.

Difference with who? And what appearance are you referring to?

By your logic, they are white, because they have "white skin". Have you seriously forgotten what you said, just a few minutes ago? "You know what makes someone white? White skin" - quote from you. You seem to have the memory of a gold fish.

LOL no wonder you didn't want me to come back here so I'd reply to you. Coward pussy.
I actually did (mean to) quote you, don't know why it didn't work.

I can list 100 more Jewish Hollywood actors who are objectively white people like any other non Jewish western white person, but you would lie through your teeth and claim they aren't white when nearly the entire world would disagree with you.

Anyway... you just said with a serious tone that Ben stiller wasn't white (lmao) and called me a 'coward pussy' on Sherdog. So not only are you either disingenuous or willfully ignorant, you are wildly insecure about it as well. Not really worth going back and forth with you anymore.

Btw- fare does not equal white

Jamie+Horowitz+zhwpseQHRvUm.jpg

Not White???
There's another dude in here who just said Seth Rogen, Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller aren't white either because they're Jewish.

So yeah, not even worth going into it with those people lol

Schaub is so alpha he acts beta...

until... it’s Big Brown Shutdown time!!!
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Hot take: Rousey got off to Schaubs misery, gets pounded by the last guy to knock him out, and Schwabs greatest enemy

Dana is married so yeah that wouldn't be great for his wife to know unless he has an open marriage or something.
right. and those ringgirls are only there for holding signs in the air.

Back