They Changed The Recipe Of My Favorite Chips

Always looking out for a new flavor. I don't eat other brands anymore.

Spicy creole tomato is awesome too. Haven't had it in a while, but maybe it's even better than voodoo. I used to be able to get it when I lived in Boston, but can't find it in Florida. Oddly enough, I NEVER see regular flavor. :)

It's great during the summer when it's hot and humid.
I wonder if anyone freezes them and then re-fries them? I actually assumed that was what Emeril does when @Tanaka mentioned that earlier. ;)

Spicy creole tomato is awesome too. Haven't had it in a while, but maybe it's even better than voodoo. I used to be able to get it when I lived in Boston, but can't find it in Florida. Oddly enough, I NEVER see regular flavor. :)

This is one of my favorites. @Jackie Blue

Last edited:
Kraft BBQ sauce recently switched back to HFCS so I stopped buying it

I thought this thread was excessive but tried a bag last night and now I want to start a dumpster fire out of pure anger bro.

Why....

Always looking out for a new flavor. I don't eat other brands anymore.

All I ever see are the Mesquite BBQ and Voodoo, both of which are delicious, here in GA.

I really like the Kettle brand salt and pepper chip, the black bag. Cape Cod jalapeno is my personal fave jalapeno chip, but I haven’t yet tried half the brands listed in this thread.

Back