They Changed The Recipe Of My Favorite Chips

51vsqhbJrNL.jpg

Try these as well

2a8b907f-e2bb-4312-a395-f9294de5f072_1.237b28de13232488ae4c87d783631b78.jpeg

If you like greasy salty jalapeno goodness you will likely enjoy poore brothers.
Damn, Poore Brothers is still around? They were like the OG kettle chip and one of the only few who had jalapeno flavor before the other brands started hopping on the bandwagon. Haven't seen them in ages.

Those look yummy, never had them, would love to try them some day. I'm a big fan of sour cream and onion flavor on chips, I always love that flavor, I love the sour cream and onion Pringles sooooooooooooooooooooo much.

I always eat them when I watch UFC

And its pissin me off!
I used to love Lays Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Chips but then one day they changed the recipe from deep fried to oven baked and it completely ruined the flavor
It went from being a rich, delicious, greasy, flavorful burst of spicy flavor to some bland, lame bullshit with a Top Ramen salty flavor packet sprinkled on top and it was bullshit!
Then I discovered Tims Jalapeno Chips and they were just like the old style Lays except way better!
All my dreams had finally came true
But then yesterday I bought a bag of Tims and ripped into them ready to enjoy my favorite crunchy treat and what did I discovered, THEY CHANGED TO THE SAME OVEN BAKED FLAVOR PACKET BULLSHIT AS LAYS!!!!!!!
This is seriously the most worst bullshit ever in life and someone needs to be held accountable!

RIP favorite chips and also all the joy in my life
I dont know what I'm gonna do...

1352745620158.jpg
You have to get use to change. Just look at the layout for Sherdog

I was passed when they quit making Enchilada Supreme Doritos...GOAT

Those look yummy, never had them, would love to try them some day. I'm a big fan of sour cream and onion flavor on chips, I always love that flavor, I love the sour cream and onion Pringles sooooooooooooooooooooo much.

I always eat them when I watch UFC

Potato chips and beer when we're watching the fights. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

And its pissin me off!
I used to love Lays Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Chips but then one day they changed the recipe from deep fried to oven baked and it completely ruined the flavor
It went from being a rich, delicious, greasy, flavorful burst of spicy flavor to some bland, lame bullshit with a Top Ramen salty flavor packet sprinkled on top and it was bullshit!
Then I discovered Tims Jalapeno Chips and they were just like the old style Lays except way better!
But then yesterday I bought a bag of Tims and ripped into them ready to enjoy my favorite crunchy treat and what did I discovered, THEY CHANGED TO THE SAME OVEN BAKED FLAVOR PACKET BULLSHIT AS LAYS!!!!!!!
This is seriously the most worst bullshit ever in life and someone needs to be held accountable!

1352745620158.jpg
Go get you some Zapp’s bro.

And its pissin me off!

1352745620158.jpg
1x

I hated when Doritos "fixed" their process and started ensuring you didnt get cool ranch chips with excessive seasoning.

They really fucked up a good thing. All the cool ranch should have tons of seasoning.

Oven baked has a fraction of the calories.

Living in New Orleans you must have the best selection. I never even see those flavors she's holding up available. But at least I can always get the "voodoo" flavor, which is fucking delicious.

Always looking out for a new flavor. I don't eat other brands anymore.

Back