Anyone else obsessed with pickles?

Listen, Ma'am, If you don't like me giving you shit about it, stay the fuck out of my threads. I have not gone into your threads in awhile.
btw, nice yellow, you want another?

Seek help girlfriend, because you definitely need it.

best incident involving The Pickle Man was when they set Chris up on a fake date with some chick, and in the middle of the date The Pickle Man showed up and stole the girl off him

<30>

Deep Pickles !

Reactions: Zer
pickles and ice cream are my favorite things. just dill though

I get these sweet and hot pickles that are fantastic.

They're called Sweet Heat bread and butter pickles by Mt Olive.

I like using them in pulled pork or Cuban sandwiches. I tried using them in a Reuben once. Didn't work out. I guess there was too much going on with the sauerkraut.

I only fuck with Grillos these days. Eat the garlic inside too, which I enjoy.

Agree the sugar is a terrible additive to any pickle. Won't ever eat pickles with sugar.

Pickles are alright. They are sort of pricey though. These mfkers tried to charge me 12 dollars for a fried pickle

I like using them in pulled pork or Cuban sandwiches. I tried using them in a Reuben once. Didn't work out. I guess there was too much going on with the sauerkraut.

Yeah I can see the sauerkraut causing some cross contamination there lol.
Never tried it on pulled pork, im on it now though.

Thanks sir :)

I love claussen pickles. a few summers ago I did homemade, had some cukes in the yard and tossed them in some vinegar solution my wife figured out. we didn't buy claussens all summer. but normally I always have claussens in the house. at the reinissance festival I go to there is this old guy with a huge bucket of ice water, and whole pickles, for a couple bucks. it's the best

I love claussen pickles. a few summers ago I did homemade, had some cukes in the yard and tossed them in some vinegar solution my wife figured out. we didn't buy claussens all summer. but normally I always have claussens in the house. at the reinissance festival I go to there is this old guy with a huge bucket of ice water, and whole pickles, for a couple bucks. it's the best
Those are probably fermented full sour pickles.

Back