They Changed The Recipe Of My Favorite Chips

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
And its pissin me off!
I used to love Lays Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Chips but then one day they changed the recipe from deep fried to oven baked and it completely ruined the flavor
It went from being a rich, delicious, greasy, flavorful burst of spicy flavor to some bland, lame bullshit with a Top Ramen salty flavor packet sprinkled on top and it was bullshit!
Then I discovered Tims Jalapeno Chips and they were just like the old style Lays except way better!
All my dreams had finally came true
But then yesterday I bought a bag of Tims and ripped into them ready to enjoy my favorite crunchy treat and what did I discovered, THEY CHANGED TO THE SAME OVEN BAKED FLAVOR PACKET BULLSHIT AS LAYS!!!!!!!
This is seriously the most worst bullshit ever in life and someone needs to be held accountable!

RIP favorite chips and also all the joy in my life
I dont know what I'm gonna do...

1352745620158.jpg

I never got how people like Kettle-Cooked chips.

The texture is just stale.

Oven baked sounds awful, and it's probably the same sodium level

Fucking hate when that happens. Been there, done that, and the struggle is real. Not sure if you can get'em where you are but Old Dutch Jalapeño chips are pretty good. Spicy af too. Worth a try if yer able to find them mate.

This happened with one of my favorite items at Trader Joes. They had these little mexican pizzas. Then they changed the recipe and it was awful, then they eventually stopped selling them.

trader-joes-pizza-al-pollo-asado.jpg

Last edited:
Fucking hate when that happens. Been there, done that, and the struggle is real. Not sure if you can get'em where you are but Old Dutch Jalapeño chips are pretty good. Spicy af too. Worth a try if yer able to find them mate.
I'll check em out

This happened with one of my favorite items at Trader Joes. They had these little mexican pizzas. Then they changed the recipe and it was awful, then they eventually stopped selling them.
It was prolly some jackass in an office that came up with the bright idea to change it even though the people working the floor told him it was a bad idea and then refused to admit he was wrong when sales tanked
I hate that asshole now too!

I love kettle chips and don't understand how people go for the paper-thin stuff, but then again I like everything thick so

Try these walmart sells em they also sell great value jalapeno kettle cooked chips and doritos

What they changed the jalapeño chips? I haven’t had them in well over a year, but this sucks /:<

I don't know if they make these anymore but as a kid I was in love with them....GOAT Jalapeno chips back in the day...

Jays-Krunchers-J.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back