The real reason gsp is fighting bisping instead of woodley

I really don't know why people have a hard time seeing this, GSP has nothing left to accomplish at WW, he can never fight at WW again and will still be considered the GOAT. It does zilch for him.

That is why all haters want him at ww. They are scared he might eclipse their guy.

That is why all haters want him at ww. They are scared he might eclipse their guy.
You're out of touch, bro. He hasn't fought in 4 years. He's almost 40 years old. He's moving up a division. USADA. Do you know what Whittaker, Romero, Weidman or Rockhold would do to him? He won't even beat Bisping. God ... you GSP fans are too much. He's one of the GOATS, yeah, but he should have stayed retired.

You're out of touch, bro. He hasn't fought in 4 years. He's almost 40 years old. He's moving up a division. USADA. Do you know what Whittaker, Romero, Weidman or Rockhold would do to him? He won't even beat Bisping. God ... you GSP fans are too much. He's one of the GOATS, yeah, but he should have stayed retired.
Let him fall then , if its a bad decision to come back we will know Nov 4.

GSP would whoop Woodley too

#GOAT
If GSP could he would.
Its glaringly obvious why hes not fighting in his weight class.

Its all good though, hes earned some easier fights.

GSP worked literally everyone he's ever faced on the feet. Look at what he did to Thiago Alves. A huge (pre USADA) world class muay thai fighter. Fuck outta here, pretending like his only path to victory is takedowns. GSP is clearly the best MMA standup fighter in the history of the WW division. Anyone who tries to claim otherwise is an idiot.

Hendricks beat the shit of GSP standing, almost a decade ago.

GSP worked literally everyone he's ever faced on the feet. Look at what he did to Thiago Alves. A huge (pre USADA) world class muay thai fighter. Fuck outta here, pretending like his only path to victory is takedowns. GSP is clearly the best MMA standup fighter in the history of the WW division. Anyone who tries to claim otherwise is an idiot.

Lol a world class muay thai fighter with no pro muay thai titles let alone fights?

Yeah I'm gonna wait and watch the fight before I declare that GSP could/couldn't beat (insert name).

The dude hasn't fought in four years. Who knows how he's gonna look.

The major difference between GSP and those two is that those two like to inflict pain.lol

Rory is a straight up psycho.

GSP is too nice for his own fucking good.<GOT4>

While true when someone has something he wants he takes it to them.

You can't tell me he was being a nice guy with the knees to the body of Serra. That shit was brutal.

GSP would whoop Woodley too

#GOAT

You have lost it. GPS has not fought in how many YEARS? This fight is a joke (beat Woodley lol). If not for the other fights on the card I would pass...

You have lost it. GPS has not fought in how many YEARS? This fight is a joke (beat Woodley lol). If not for the other fights on the card I would pass...

You forgot how good Gsp is.

You Will remember when the fight start

"We should be paid to have to watch those last two fights." - Kenflo

GSP is fighting Bisping because it is the least risk for more rewards. That is how the stock market works. LOL
Actually quite true. GSP gets nothing for beating Woodley, bisping is a tougher fight but the reward is immeasurably greater.

Ducking Woodley is not going to add to his legacy. Losing to Bisping is also not going to add to his legacy. Ducking Whittaker after the fight if he wins and retiring is also not going to add to his legacy. He should have stayed retired.

This is about money my man. In that sense, this is the easiest money. In my honest opinion, he lost against JH.

lol and the people acting like gsp didn’t want any of woodley. Gsp has out-wrestled better wrestlers than woodley. Bisping is a tougher match up for him and a bigger fight altogether.

Woodley has solid tdd, but so did a lot of people gsp fought. He looked good against maia because that’s all Maia has, and he doesn’t set them up at all. Rory outstruck him and took him down.

Bisping has good tdd, good scrambles and has done it against bigger wrestlers. He also has a gas tank that woodley can only dream of. Gsp used to be in amazing shape but who knows how he’ll look after being off for so long.

If woodley had gone out and made a statement against wonder boy, instead of being in one of the most boring title fights of all time, he probably would’ve got the fight. He just isn’t that marketable with his style and there was more money to be made with gsp/bisping.

Go ahead and name all the times moving up and taking the belt didn't add to a fighter's legacy. I'll wait. Or you could just try and deflect from the point again.
It was huge when Silva challenged and won the lhw belt. Oh wait he refused to fight the champ.

Without the takedown threat GSP is nothing.
He may be a better striker than shitty strikers like Hughes, Koscheck and Shields, but he ain't a better striker than Woodley, Wonderboy, Lawler, Masvidal.

The division got a lot better since he "retired", if he want to get his belt back he need to be better than what he was before.
Good news, he said he is better than ever, so we will see.

If GSP could he would.
Its glaringly obvious why hes not fighting in his weight class.

Its all good though, hes earned some easier fights.
Woodley looks terrible. He lost to Thompson twice, smashed by Rory, and didn't look good against Maia either.

Bisping is a far more difficult opponent.

Without the takedown threat GSP is nothing.
He may be a better striker than shitty strikers like Hughes, Koscheck and Shields, but he ain't a better striker than Woodley, Wonderboy, Lawler, Masvidal.

The division got a lot better since he "retired", if he want to get his belt back he need to be better than what he was before.
Good news, he said he is better than ever, so we will see.
You're an idiot he was the best striker in the division and it was his main base. GSP had dynamic striking and very simple wrestling.

Everyone knows GSP takes the easiest fights possible. That said, he's still going to lose to Bisping.

Back