The left is, once again, triggered by Bill O'Reilly...

Who wore the hairstyle better?

• Total voters
Nothing racist about that. They were calling him an asshole with a shitty fake tan and shitty fucked up hair.
So not racist to trash skin tone, but super racist to say someone has the same wig as someone else? Got it.

eh, are politicians fair game or not? If we can make fun of the president for a spray tan than we can clown a senator for a bad wig.

The lefts hypocrisy has no limits...None....Zip....Zilch....0

The comment was racist as fuck. Oh look! Her hair looks just like another famous black person's!
It's now "racist as fuck" to joke about a black woman's hair looking like a black man's hair?

Good lord.

So not racist to trash skin tone, but super racist to say someone has the same wig as someone else? Got it.

His skin looked like the shade of a crayon, not human skin of any race you doofus.

O'Reily compared her hair with another black man's hair.

Do you need to sit down?

It's now "racist as fuck" to joke about a black woman's hair looking like a black man's hair?

Good lord.

It was the "intent" of the joke. Nuances in language really are too much for you and @nostradumbass unfortunately.

I mean, it does look that way, but he still probably shouldn't have said it. No need to get outraged about it, though. :)

It was the "intent" of the joke. Nuances in language really are too much for you and @nostradumbass unfortunately.
More like me and @nostradumbass (sorry, haven't been following this) aren't looking for the pettiest of reasons to cry racism. His intent was clearly to goof on her hairdo.

Racist as fuck--LMAO.

More like me and @nostradumbass (sorry, haven't been following this) aren't looking for the pettiest of reasons to cry racism. His intent was clearly to goof on her hairdo.

Racist as fuck--LMAO.

"Context" is a better word. He was talking about a black woman's hair looking like a black man's hair.

The comments about trump just called his hair fucking stupid and said he looked orange. Where is the racism there?

Edit- I lived in Charlotte for 25 years. I probably know you.

"Context" is a better word. He was talking about a black woman's hair looking like a black man's hair.

The comments about trump just called his hair fucking stupid and said he looked orange. Where is the racism there?

Edit- I lived in Charlotte for 25 years. I probably know you.
It's pretty fair to say that neither are racist comments.

I've only been here for 3 years, but it's possible.

Comparing a black woman's hair to a FAMOUS black man's hair isn't racist?

You are being obtuse.

Edit-And if I met you, I probably brushed you off like the kid you are. Age? College student? I'll say 22.

I don't get how this criticism about being offending only travels in one direction.

O'Reilly's entire career is built on cultural aggrievement. He's been crying about everything the left does that pisses him off on Fox for the past 20 years. How the fuck he not considered to be the king of the fucking snowflakes?

His skin looked like the shade of a crayon, not human skin of any race you doofus.

O'Reily compared her hair with another black man's hair.

Do you need to sit down?

I thought katt williams, but james brown is a better comparison.

8db6a9d79967c1aab1d7cd7dab9a5857.jpg

I mean, it does look that way, but he still probably shouldn't have said it. No need to get outraged about it, though. :)

I'm not outraged at all. I just like to argue people that say it wasn't a racist comment at it's core.

I'm not outraged at all. I just like to argue people that say it wasn't a racist comment at it's core.
Bill O's track record makes me think it's more racist than I otherwise would. This is the guy who was shocked that black people weren't screaming "motherfucker" while eating when he visited Sylvia's restaurant in Harlem. But for instance, if a comedian said something similar as a joke, I wouldn't necessarily consider it racist. But the fact that he's not a comedian, he's a political commentator, and he said it while a respected congresswoman was making a serious speech, makes it sound more inappropriate, if not outright racist.

Bill O's track record makes me think it's more racist than I otherwise would. This is the guy who was shocked that black people weren't screaming "motherfucker" while eating when he visited Sylvia's restaurant in Harlem. But for instance, if a comedian said something similar as a joke, I wouldn't necessarily consider it racist. But the fact that he's not a comedian, he's a political commentator, and he said it while a respected congresswoman was making a serious speech, makes it sound more inappropriate, if not outright racist.

Context is a motherfucker. You see it. You kind of danced around it, but I appreciate the thoughtful reply.

Back