The left is, once again, triggered by Bill O'Reilly...

Who wore the hairstyle better?

• Total voters
are you joking?
what kind of pussy ass reply is that?
also
trumphair.jpg

It's just to display that the left are hypocrites.

'Yeah, we can make fun of Trump's hair as much as we like because he's a white male Republican. But we will call for the destruction of someone's career if they make fun of a black woman Democrat's hair!'

The soft bigotry of low expectations.

Who is "the left"? Where are they triggered? Are the supposed people who are "triggered" known to have made Trump hair references in the past?

Why is the mocking of an obvious wig a racial thing? A sexist thing? Men with ridiculous toupees get called on it all the time.

I'm glad Maxine Waters exists

Her presence is extremely embarrassing for the enemy

It's just to display that the left are hypocrites.

'Yeah, we can make fun of Trump's hair as much as we like because he's a white male Republican. But we will call for the destruction of someone's career if they make fun of a black woman Democrat's hair!'

The soft bigotry of low expectations.
i make fun of trump because he is an asshole and a liar
i dont care about his color or his political party
just the fact he is a liar and an asshole
i hope that both sides of the aisle see this and choose a better president after trump is impeached
like i have said many times before i am a registered republican
somehow having any opinion other than "trump rules" means im a lefty liberal

lol at people who make fun of trumps hair, getting triggered by this

Who is "the left"? Where are they triggered? Are the supposed people who are "triggered" known to have made Trump hair references in the past?

Why is the mocking of an obvious wig a racial thing? A sexist thing? Men with ridiculous toupees get called on it all the time.
Everyone loves equal treatment for all, until there's a downside.

Bill is a wife beater.

So his sense of decency is in the gutter. He doesn't know right from wrong.

Imagine if SNL turned their attention towards her? Or all dems for that matter. It would be Every Night Live!

fuck bill he is a wife beater
Bill O’Reilly loses custody of his children in court battle
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly has lost custody of his two teenage children following an alleged domestic violence incident, according to court documents.
O'Reilly’s daughter told a court-appointed forensic examiner that she saw her father dragging her mother down a staircase by the neck.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/2/bill-oreilly-loses-custody-of-his-children/
“There is a sound and substantial basis for the Supreme Court’s determination that it is in the best interests of the children for the mother to be awarded primary residential custody,”

i make fun of trump because he is an asshole and a liar
What a coincidence! That's why we're making fun of your leftist figureheads!

i dont care about his color or his political party
Same.
just the fact he is a liar and an asshole
i hope that both sides of the aisle see this and choose a better president after trump is impeached
like i have said many times before i am a registered republican
somehow having any opinion other than "trump rules" means im a lefty liberal

Ok, Bat Dad, thank you and come again.

He doesn't even know to capitalize the first word of a sentence.

Can't expect him to grasp something as difficult as knowing the differences between the uses of Your and You're.

thats not it at all
you arent worth the effort

wow you really are bad at this whole internet thing
grammar nazi was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 2001

thats not it at all
you arent worth the effort

wow you really are bad at this whole internet thing
grammar nazi was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 2001

Grammar Nazis point out the small errors in large posts as a means to insult the poster's intelligence.

Bat Dad, it'd be a far easier job to point out what you get grammatically correct.

in the same week Bolling tells her to put down the crack pipe and O'reily tells her she looks like James Brown. Cool.

Grammar Nazis point out the small errors in large posts as a means to insult the poster's intelligence.

Bat Dad, it'd be a far easier job to point out what you get grammatically correct.

yeah
thats not how that works chief
only little bitches with nothing else to say
cry about grammar
im honestly too lazy to care and you arent worth the effort
also i usually have like 5 tabs open talking on other forums so...
not worth my time

but keep trying to insult me
maybe something will stick kiddoh

or just keep deflecting like a bitch

Bump

Because Maxine Waters needs more votes.

You fucking sexists.

Back